Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cheese sticks: Not quite so good they're like crack, but definitely so good they're like coke
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Cheese sticks: Not quite so good they're like crack, but definitely so good they're like coke [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you see the tail end of the article where it mentioned some dude in Rockford tried paying for fast food w/baggies of heroin? I know it's become cheap but pay for fast food cheap? There might be something to that old adage of not getting high on your own supply...
Quote Reply
Re: Cheese sticks: Not quite so good they're like crack, but definitely so good they're like coke [Skipjack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skipjack wrote:
Did you see the tail end of the article where it mentioned some dude in Rockford tried paying for fast food w/baggies of heroin? I know it's become cheap but pay for fast food cheap? There might be something to that old adage of not getting high on your own supply...

It's because he couldn't access Bitcoin. . . . That's actually not that shocking to me, drugs and, oddly enough, Tide detergent are non-fiat currencies in certain neighborhoods
Quote Reply
Re: Cheese sticks: Not quite so good they're like crack, but definitely so good they're like coke [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Skipjack wrote:

It's because he couldn't access Bitcoin. . . . That's actually not that shocking to me, drugs and, oddly enough, Tide detergent are non-fiat currencies in certain neighborhoods

Tide is "Liquid Gold" on the streets..holy shit this is news to me. Had to educate myself with this article. It's 4 pages but pretty dam interesting.

"F
or its part, Procter & Gamble doesn’t seem overly concerned about the black-market popularity of its product. “It’s unfortunate that people are stealing Tide, and I don’t think it’s appropriate at all, but the one thing it reminds me of is that the value of the brand has stayed consistent,” says Raman, the marketing director."
Quote Reply