Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Congressman Bobby Scott, Come on Down!
Quote | Reply
Yeesh. Another member of Congress.

By the way, the talk among the Washington press corps is that the Washington Post readying a report that will "ruin the careers of dozens of members of Congress from both parties." Hmmmmm...

Virginia Democrat Bobby Scott Accused of Sexual Harassment

"A former fellow with the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation on Friday accused Virginia Rep. Robert C. Scott of sexually harassing her.

M. Reese Everson, who worked in Scott’s office during her fellowship in 2013, made the accusations during a press conference.

The congressman inappropriately touched her and asked her to flirt with him on a trip to California, she said. Before that, she had ignored two instances where Scott had inappropriately touched her, she said.

“I realized I had to get the heck out of there,” she said. “I tried to run to another office headed up by a female member with a female staff.”

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Congressman Bobby Scott, Come on Down! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A democrat?

This is really surprising. I thought democrats were all for womens equality and all that.

#fakenews

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Congressman Bobby Scott, Come on Down! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
A democrat?

This is really surprising. I thought democrats were all for womens equality and all that.

#fakenews

Me, I'm just leaving it at "Member of Congress," because I'm positive there are just as many on the other side of the aisle. They just haven't been outed as yet. But the WaPo thing that's coming up may just do that. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Congressman Bobby Scott, Come on Down! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the deal with senior citizen members of the Congresional Black Caucus? Conyers, Hastings, and now this dude?
Quote Reply
Re: Congressman Bobby Scott, Come on Down! [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
What is the deal with senior citizen members of the Congresional Black Caucus? Conyers, Hastings, and now this dude?

All OGs are PLAYAHS. ;-)

Quote Reply