Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
You'd think getting an abortion must be a very hard decision and gut wrenching experience for most woman.

And why would that be?

Btw, I know quite a few chicks that have had multiple abortions and the decisions made to do so were not anything close to “hard” or “gut wrenching”.

The only real concern was how they were going to get it paid for without having to use their own fucking money.

Take the pill, use a condom, put it in your butt, or just don’t have sex. There’s no excuse.

There is no excuse.

And if you fuck up and get pregnant why not make a real hard decision and put the baby up for adoption. There are millions of desperate couples (and singles) that would do anything to take them.

No fucking excuse. None.

I was on Planned Parenthood Toronto’s website today. They mentioned counselling that they give to people. Counselling about racism, transgender issues, fetus termination and the after affects...

Not once did they mention councilling about being a single parent. Not once did they mention councilling about putting the baby up for adoption.

Planned Parenthood. What a fucking misnomer.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They don’t mention adoption at all ever.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
I love the fact it's three Canadians getting all frothy anout this. I understand your country is flacid and impotent on the world stage so this is the closest you come to mattering, but you guys should get a different hobby.

You going to take your ball, stamp your feet and go home now?

Waaaa the Canadians are commenting! Waaaaa!!

Love when you pillowy soft Americans resort to this "insult". Cracks me up every time.

Since the server is hosted in the US no.

Not waaa the Canadians are commenting more just an observation that a Senate race in Alabama gets more international play than your Federal elections and the caricature of the Leftist Canadian can't possibly comprehend that an action by a previous US President who they adore could possibly have negative knock on effects.

For a second there I thought I heard my 4 month old crying over the baby monitor, then I realized it was just windywave whining all the way from Chicago again...

That was just her horror at becoming cognizant that she is Canadian

Those would be cries of relief and tears of joy.
start her in intensive thearpy immediately... there's still time
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That’s pretty much my point. They aren’t Planning for parenthood. They are doing the exact opposite of that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Take the pill, use a condom, put it in your butt, or just don’t have sex. There’s no excuse.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
That’s pretty much my point. They aren’t Planning for parenthood. They are doing the exact opposite of that.

I'm not very familiar with PP outside of a passing casual knowledge.

What is their end game? To kill as many babies as possible? To normalize abortion? From what I'm reading here they seem more "pro abortion" then "pro choice".

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
Fetus is term for a certain development stage, I wonder what they are suppose to use instead?

The same word anti choice people use to envoke an emotional reaponse. "Baby"

Somewhat akin to flashing pictures of cute baby seals and calves around I would imagine.

“How can you monsters eat this????”

I see what youre goin for but thats a false equivalency. No one aborts babies as its by definition, impossible. However people absolutely eat calves and club baby seals.

Yeah and? People come up with stupid reasons for not eating meat too, you don't seem to have a problem with that.

Lots of good reasons for not eating meat, both health and environmental. But those are "science based" so Trump must want them banned.
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I'm not very familiar with PP outside of a passing casual knowledge.

What is their end game? To kill as many babies as possible? To normalize abortion? From what I'm reading here they seem more "pro abortion" then "pro choice".

To make abortion as accessible as possible I think. And yes, they are pro abortion, not pro choice. They actually seem to be anti choice.

Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
Fetus is term for a certain development stage, I wonder what they are suppose to use instead?

Somewhat akin to flashing pictures of cute baby seals and calves around I would imagine.

I see what youre goin for but thats a false equivalency. No one aborts babies as its by definition, impossible. However people absolutely eat calves and club baby seals.

Yeah and? People come up with stupid reasons for not eating meat too, you don't seem to have a problem with that.

I do, actually. I prefer good reasons.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
veganerd wrote:
BLeP wrote:
veganerd wrote:
Quote:

I do, actually. I prefer good reasons.

Check you PM. .. .nothing to do with this thread
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
Apparently, the CDC has been told they can't use certain words in some documents including evidence-based, science-based and fetus. The others are vulnerable, entitlement, diversity and transgender.

Evidence based is redundant. Who publishes non-evidence based guidelines or research. As Duffy said control of language or what research gets published or funded isn’t new trump is just very clumsy and blunt doing it

You can find out information about most any disease on the CDC website. Lots of treatments for diseases are not evidence based. If they all were, evidence-based would have never come into use.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Are you stupid, disingenuous, or just incompetent at searching a website?

Adoption. Oh, and single parenting.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

You really can't find lots of information about planning for parenthood on their main web site? Start here. Lots of information about abortion, adoption, and parenting. Compare and contrast that with so-called Crisis Pregnancy Centers.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Duffy wrote:

They still mention the eugenics?
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
klehner wrote:
Duffy wrote:

They still mention the eugenics?

https://www.npr.org/...the-black-population

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
I don’t even use alcohol swabs before many injections no evidence for that. Having said that just putting “evidence” based “ in front of something doesn’t prove anything. You then have to read the paper/guideline to figure out if the evidence is good. The other day I read that influenza is one of the top ten causes of death. Sounded fishy as I seldom put as cause of death on a certificate. So I look up official cause of death stats. No influenza category. Instead category is “pneumonia and influenza “. I like “uptodate” because they are usually clear if recommend if due to a study or “best practice”

not sure what we're debating len - of course, critical reading is always mandatory.

in terms of sources, i prefer cochrane - i'm biased after having done a review for them, for really like reviews of reviews as a high-level source of evidence.

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: That seems Pretty Orwellian [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Duffy wrote:

I vote number two!

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply

Prev Next