Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump talks to pooty
Quote | Reply
Why does US press learn about phone calls between them by reading Russian news or other foreign outlets?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Why does US press learn about phone calls between them by reading Russian news or other foreign outlets?

Clearly because Trump is in cahoots with Putin! The totally bipartisan and impartial investigation being 'led' by Mueller and his totally apolitical investigators will show this!!!

#Resist!

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [stal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stal wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

Clearly because Trump is in cahoots with Putin! The totally bipartisan and impartial investigation being 'led' by Mueller and his totally apolitical investigators will show this!!!

#Resist!

#TDSDS

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty clear trump wants to grow up and be like pooty. Between nytimes lie story and wapo story on pdbs holy criky!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You call out stal but not tyrod1???
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

rick_pcfl wrote:
You call out stal but not tyrod1???

It's not my job to call out TDS. My job is to call out TDSDS.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:

Because much of the Russian press is heavily influenced by the Russian government, and it's frequently in their interest to publicize these calls, and it's not typical for our press to report on every phone call our President makes?

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, but they were ones that brought it up, at least some of them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

#Resist!

#TDSDS

I am seriously just saying, verbatim, exactly what Rachel Maddow says. This, the most popular news on TV right now, is the common thinking in lefty circles.

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stal wrote:
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

#Resist!

#TDSDS

I am seriously just saying, verbatim, exactly what Rachel Maddow says. This, the most popular news on TV right now, is the common thinking in lefty circles.

Yes and this is pretty much the definition of TDSDS.

I am just calling it out. The TDS call out guys have had their fun, now it's my turn.

Soon I will be accused of TDSDSDS. Which may be fair.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

#Resist!

#TDSDS

I am just calling it out. The TDS call out guys have had their fun, now it's my turn.

Kay Serrar has labeled me a trump supporter because I advocate for accountability and personal responsibility

You label me with TDSDS because I quote rachel maddow.

hoo boy I must be bipolar!

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stal wrote:
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

#Resist!

#TDSDS

Kay Serrar has labeled me a trump supporter because I advocate for accountability and personal responsibility

You label me with TDSDS because I quote rachel maddow.

hoo boy I must be bipolar!

No, I labeled you with TDSDS because every thread started by a TDS person you chime in and get very upset about their TDS. Quoting Maddow is just part of it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You realize that this forum is littered with posts that reflect your TDS, right?

Here, let me quote a few for you.

"Take that shit to the tri forum!"

That's just five off the top of my head that show your Triathlon Derangement Syndrome.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Serious question...

Your implication is that The Mueller investigation is not impartial. What leads you to that conclusion? Too much Fox News?

It seems that everyone involved in starting the investigation, including Mueller, are card carrying Republicans. Yes, I will grant that there was an agent who appears to have some anti Trump tweets and texts, but he was removed when that was discovered, as he should have been.

So what else?

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
You realize that this forum is littered with posts that reflect your TDS, right?

Here, let me quote a few for you.

That's just five off the top of my head that show your Triathlon Derangement Syndrome.

Inconclusive. Needs more data.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Eventually though, you'll be able to turn it back around and accuse them of TDSDSDSDS. So there's always that to look forward to.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump talks to pooty [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
Serious question...

Your implication is that The Mueller investigation is not impartial. What leads you to that conclusion? Too much Fox News?

It seems that everyone involved in starting the investigation, including Mueller, are card carrying Republicans. Yes, I will grant that there was an agent who appears to have some anti Trump tweets and texts, but he was removed when that was discovered, as he should have been.

So what else?

That's not my implication at all. I was simply quoting Maddow.

The other spectrum of crazy/dumb IS, in fact, implying impartiality. It is due to the 'insurance policy' discussion that those agents (no, not just one) had with Andy. You could also check out the edits of the Comey notes which was led by the same 'impartial' agent.

Suggest you read something other than the Torondo Daily Progressive, you might pick some of this up other than here in the LR :)

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
BLeP wrote:
stal wrote:
tyrod1 wrote:

#Resist!

#TDSDS

No, quoting Maddow is the definition of TDS. TDSDS would be focusing and bitching on Maddow. I guess satire and highlighting the pure hypocrisies of them all could be considered TDSDSDS, so I'll give you that.

It's all so easy these days.

My training
Quote Reply