Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: HED Wheels, K-Edge, S-Works carbon crankset w/ Quarq
Quote | Reply
Offloading some stuff that I no longer need. Feel free to ask if you have questions or want additional pictures.

1. HED Tomcat Disc wheels 9/10spd - OEM versions of the HED Ardennes (same rim, little heavier hub). The rear wheel is brand new, front has been used but is in excellent condition. Centerlock. Thru axles 12mm front and 12x142mm rear. Tubeless ready and set up easy - rim tape and valve cores are already installed. Comes without rotors or tires. $200 + shipping

2. K-Edge garmin combo mount - aluminum out front mount that has a gopro mount underneath you can use for a compatible camera or light (ex. light & motion). SOLD

3. Specialized S-works carbon crankset w/ Quarq - 130BCD Standard cranks, 172.5mm arms, 53/39 Sram Force22 rings. Chainrings included (used, but plenty of life left). Original owner of the Quarq, which is the Ant+ only version. You can convert to Bluetooth with 4iii or Cable if needed. Will include the original carbon spider for the crankset. Cranks are in excellent condition, with some minor marks from use (mostly on ends of the arms). Selling since I got Vector 3's and the quarq has become redundant for me. Additional pictures to serious buyers. $650 + shipping.

Last edited by: casparwhittey: Jan 4, 18 9:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Wheels, K-Edge, S-Works carbon crankset w/ Quarq [casparwhittey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sent you a PM about the K-Edge the other day...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Wheels, K-Edge, S-Works carbon crankset w/ Quarq [casparwhittey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Years bump.
Quote Reply