Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NOXGEAR Tracer360 Battery Life
Quote | Reply
What battery life are you guys and gals seeing with the Tracer360? I've had mine for two months now and have gone through 2 sets of 3 AAA batteries. I mostly run on the solid yellow or green settings and am getting about 15 hrs of full strength light before the system switches to the low battery indicator (pulsing red). noxgear advertises an up to 40 hr life. I am curious if I have a defective unit or if this is the status quo for this product. I would hate to burn through 36 AAA batteries a year using this thing. A nice product improvement would be to make it USB rechargeable.
Quote Reply
Re: NOXGEAR Tracer360 Battery Life [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed on wishing it could be USB rechargeable. I'm probably getting around 15-20 hours on the changing color setting. I use rechargeable batteries so don't sweat it too much.
Quote Reply
Re: NOXGEAR Tracer360 Battery Life [TeamHall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have not had mine long enough and run outside with it enough to know yet. Rechargeable would be great, because it would probably also be smaller. I figure if I go through them too quickly I will just use rechargeable batteries.

I like the visibility of it, but not a fan of the strap, they want it high enough that it actually bangs against my HR strap sometimes.
Quote Reply