Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just watched an episode from Black Mirror (metal heads).

I’d say we’re back in business after a disappointing season 3
Quote Reply
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
I have one episode left. My only issue is - when I bing watch this show, I spend the next week saying "bloody" and/or "fooking" every other word ...

And when I walk outside with my overcoat on, I am tempted to swing my arms out a bit and walk in slow motion.
Quote Reply
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [Hokiebird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hokiebird wrote:
JSA wrote:
I have one episode left. My only issue is - when I bing watch this show, I spend the next week saying "bloody" and/or "fooking" every other word ...

And when I walk outside with my overcoat on, I am tempted to swing my arms out a bit and walk in slow motion.

Did it today ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Hokiebird wrote:
JSA wrote:

Did it today ...

Hell, I wear flat caps, and sooooo want to sew a razor blade in the peak.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [Hokiebird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:

So you just randomly picked the best one to watch first? Obviously not against huge odds, but I thought Metal Heads was clearly the nuts of S4.
Quote Reply
Re: Peaky Blinders and Black Mirror [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
triguy101 wrote:

So you just randomly picked the best one to watch first? Obviously not against huge odds, but I thought Metal Heads was clearly the nuts of S4.

No. It was the shortest and I watched it on the bike - got lucky. I would say that they’ve all been really good. Hang the DJ was excellent too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm watching Black Mirror on the bike also, watched ep 1 & 2 yesterday. Thought 1 was awesome, 2 was good but depressing (kind of Black Mirror's M.O.)

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply

Prev Next