Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Score on a Flo90
Quote | Reply
Not sure what’s up, but Flocycling is having a sale. I just got a carbon 90 rear rim for $239, no tax, free shipping. That’s almost half off of $399. They only have a few of each, so jump on it ST!
Quote Reply
Re: Score on a Flo90 [mpderksen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just looked. Flo 30 F and R are $224/$274. The rest all regular prices. Strange. Actually full carbon Flos now cost more than they used to right?
Quote Reply
Re: Score on a Flo90 [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sale is on full carbon rims only. Flo30 is aluminium and the 224/274 front/rear is full wheel. So using the deal you need to buy hubs spokes and build the wheel yourself. Tempting but out of my skill set

Personal best:
Ironman 9:22:02
Ironman 70.3 4:20:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dilbert wrote:
Actually full carbon Flos now cost more than they used to right?
I bought a set of full carbon 60/90 wheels about a year ago for $1,150. They are the same price now.
Quote Reply
Re: Score on a Flo90 [teinvall] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
teinvall wrote:
The sale is on full carbon rims only. Flo30 is aluminium and the 224/274 front/rear is full wheel. So using the deal you need to buy hubs spokes and build the wheel yourself. Tempting but out of my skill set

probably best for people that have hubs they want to keep or can get a great deal on hubs. otherwise, the cost of the other parts + assembling the wheel (properly) may not be worth the savings. if there is any
Quote Reply
Re: Score on a Flo90 [Gskalt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gskalt wrote:
teinvall wrote:

probably best for people that have hubs they want to keep or can get a great deal on hubs. otherwise, the cost of the other parts + assembling the wheel (properly) may not be worth the savings. if there is any
I have a PowerTap SL+ and plan to use it on this one. That’s why I’ve been watching these. $100 build cost plus spokes. Then I’ll finally be tubeless.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dilbert wrote:
I just looked. Flo 30 F and R are $224/$274. The rest all regular prices. Strange. Actually full carbon Flos now cost more than they used to right?

Our full CC wheels have always been the same price.

Chris Thornham
Co-Founder And Previous Owner Of FLO Cycling
Quote Reply