Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zipp 404/powertap wheelset, Cross tires, SRAM 11s R2C shifters new, zipp vukashift extensions new uncut, wheelcover 404 pt, adamo breakaway saddle
Quote | Reply

Zipp 404/powertap G3 wheelset. 11/10/9 spd Shimano /Sram. Tubular. This is all you need to go really fast this year. And a bike. You need a bike. $1195

Zipp 404/pt wheelbuilder disc cover. May fit other wheel combos but they are perfect fit on my 404s. I’m fine with selling separately or will include with the above wheels. $50

Zipp Vukashift S-bend extensions, brand new and uncut. SRAM r2c 11 speed shifters, brand new. Original packages for both. $150 obo for combo. I’ll sell the r2cs or extensions solo if you want em but note they won’t come with mounts.

Adamo black and White breakaway saddle , ec $65

(8) Pile of old cross tires, mostly 32/33c. varying wear but all have some useable (non race) life left. 8 tires/$30

https://www.flickr.com/...83@N06/shares/0b91bF
Last edited by: Insidious: Apr 19, 18 10:35
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: speed concept 9.9 module, cannondale super x, specialized fat boy carbon [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you post picture of the speed concept frameset please?

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: speed concept 9.9 module, cannondale super x, specialized fat boy carbon [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could I get photos of the cannondale? elitesportschiro @ Gmail
Quote Reply
Re: FS or FT: speed concept 9.9 module, cannondale super x, specialized fat boy carbon [jonnymess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I’m going to keep for now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pics of the mtn bike please. Interested in trading for a Specialized epic?
justinlowe1478@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping for updates
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, added new and took down the sold items
Quote Reply