Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM Red TT Chainring, Rotor Q-Rings 53/40
Quote | Reply
Selling a SRAM Red TT Ring 53T, 130bcd (for ten speed cranks where the fifth bolt is NOT behind the crankarm, good shape, $30 shipped

Set of Rotor Q Rings, 53/40, 130 BCD, $50 shipped

Last edited by: Jmurray77: Dec 30, 17 8:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura Wheelset, Force Crankset, ISM Podium Saddle [Jmurray77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, do you have any more information on the wheelset? Year? width, and depth? 11 speed compatible? Condition?

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura Wheelset, Force Crankset, ISM Podium Saddle [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The condition is good. I don't see any issues and they look good. I don't know about the 11 speed cassette. The wheels came from a bike that was 10 speed. They are 23mm wide rims, like the HED Jet 4 (non plus) in size and structure. Send me an email and I'll send you several detailed pics. jonner66 at gmail
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura Wheelset, Force Crankset, ISM Podium Saddle [Jmurray77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wheels have Bontrager Race tires, 25mm, and the rim width is 23. They have an aluminum track with a non-structural carbon fairing (HED Jet style, not Zipp style). I BELIEVE they hold an 11 speed cassette, although they come with a 10. Please confirm this online if you need that. They are from a 2013 Trek.

They are in great shape with one blemish on the seem of the carbon fairing, pictured here:

Quote Reply
Re: FS: XLab Torpedo, Force Crankset [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Wheels sold, XLab torpedo added for $25 shipped

The item on the right... the aero bottle and mount on the left is sold...

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Force Crankset, XLab Torpedo [Jmurray77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm'd
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Force Crankset, XLab Torpedo [ltc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new items
Quote Reply