Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: HITS Naples.... [HuffNPuff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
South Tampa. I will PM you.
Quote Reply
Re: HITS Naples.... [mjpwooo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And of course, today the weather is perfect. Hits races have had so much bad weather, Tom must have really pissed off someone upstairs.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: HITS Naples.... [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweeney wrote:
And of course, today the weather is perfect. Hits races have had so much bad weather, Tom must have really pissed off someone upstairs.

What a shame, but I'm almost certain the race is dead. As I said earlier, HITS pulled the 2019 Naples dates off their website after briefly showing them on Sunday. Although the registration wasn't open, Active.com had a registration page for the 2019 Naples dates and it was up on Sunday and Monday. Today it is gone. By this time last year, they already had the one day early registration special price. Most likely they will finish this year's series schedule and then pull down the flag ... they had a 7 year run but the long course events never took hold. Too bad they didn't cut those events years ago, especially considering Dan's front page article predicting that triathlon hit bottom in 2017 and is on its way back up.
Quote Reply

Prev Next