Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So you jumped to conclusion??
Maybe you should update your post.
Last edited by: Halvard: Dec 14, 17 13:29
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Insurance policies. ;-)

Early drafts of FBI chief James Comey's Hillary Clinton exoneration memo said that her secret server was "likely" hacked and accessed by "hostile powers." Of course, this was changed to "possible" by the time Comey did in fact exonerate her.

And guess who "helped" Comey write that memo?

"Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, released copies Thursday of the edits to Comey's highly scrutinized statement.

One showed language was changed to describe the actions of Clinton and her colleagues as "extremely careless" as opposed to "grossly negligent." This is a key legal distinction.

Johnson, writing about his concerns in a letter Thursday to FBI Director Christopher Wray, said the original "could be read as a finding of criminality in Secretary Clinton’s handling of classified material."

"The edited statement deleted the reference to gross negligence – a legal threshold for mishandling classified material – and instead replaced it with an exculpatory sentence," he wrote.

The edits also showed that references to specific potential violations of statutes on "gross negligence" of classified information and "misdemeanor handling" were removed.

The original also said it was "reasonably likely" that "hostile actors" gained access to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email account. That was later changed to say that scenario was merely "possible."

It's obvious Strzok -- possibly with the aid and assistance of his mistress, FBI attorney Lisa Page -- wanted to ensure Clinton didn't incur any legal hazard from her server hijinks, and he did whatever he could to make sure she didn't.

Comey edits revealed: Remarks on Clinton probe were watered down, documents show | Fox News

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Strzok and at least one other FBI type weren't big fans of Bernie Sanders (what a shock) or Chelsea Clinton (mildly shocked... given she's the next Anointed One who'll be pushed as having presidential qualities (despite the fact she's not too bright), either:

"One of them, Peter Strzok, called Sanders an “idiot” and said the Clinton daughter was “self-entitled.” He also called House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) a “jerky” and said, “Good god,” when Trump nominated then-Sen. Jeff Sessions to be attorney general."

Report: FBI Staff Also Bashed Bernie Sanders, Chelsea Clinton - The Daily Beast

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Looks like Strzok and at least one other FBI type weren't big fans of Bernie Sanders (what a shock) or Chelsea Clinton (mildly shocked... given she's the next Anointed One who'll be pushed as having presidential qualities (despite the fact she's not too bright), either:

"One of them, Peter Strzok, called Sanders an “idiot” and said the Clinton daughter was “self-entitled.” He also called House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) a “jerky” and said, “Good god,” when Trump nominated then-Sen. Jeff Sessions to be attorney general."

Report: FBI Staff Also Bashed Bernie Sanders, Chelsea Clinton - The Daily Beast

Oh, you mean these people talked shit about everyone?

Republicans and TdSDS : crickets....
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So in other words...they're pretty much hate all jackass politicians, just like everyone else.

Stunning.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
So in other words...they're pretty much hate all jackass politicians, just like everyone else.

Stunning.

Except Hillary, apparently.
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Stunning.
Based on other quotes (and the service he did her during his investigation into her emails), they seemed pretty smitten with Hillary.
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
sphere wrote:

Stunning.

Based on other quotes (and the service he did her during his investigation into her emails), they seemed pretty smitten with Hillary.

Hillary fanbois for sure. And willing to do whatever it took to see her into the Oval Office. Big difference between hatting all so-called "jackass politicians" and actively seeking to help their preferred candidate, which it appears they were at least contemplating doing.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What did they do to help Hillary? Can't say I've read much of anything about these two.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
What did they do to help Hillary? Can't say I've read much of anything about these two.

It's kind of like everyone around Trump being garbage, but Trump is clean as a whistle. These people thought everyone was garbage, but didn't specifically mention Hilary by name in these tweets. He massaged something that can be seen pro-Hillary so they are obviously Hilary nuthuggers. Truth is somewhere in the middle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Changed “gross negligence” to “extremely careless”. Big difference.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
-
He was lead in the Hillary investigation and waa the one who made the various very unusual moves like allowing Mills and Abedin to destry their laptops, as well as more stuff out today (allowing principles to call certain info personal, and thereby off limits), as well as changing language that was in the report that could lead to criminal charges.
"Electronic records show Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server as the No. 2 official in the counterintelligence division, changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," the sources said. "
-
http://www.cnn.com/...mes-comey/index.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:

Me neither.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: 10,000 Texts Between the Adulterous FBI Couple: Hoo Boy [dave_w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
sphere wrote:

-
He was lead in the Hillary investigation and waa the one who made the various very unusual moves like allowing Mills and Abedin to destry their laptops, as well as more stuff out today (allowing principles to call certain info personal, and thereby off limits), as well as changing language that was in the report that could lead to criminal charges.
"Electronic records show Peter Strzok, who led the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email server as the No. 2 official in the counterintelligence division, changed Comey's earlier draft language describing Clinton's actions as "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," the sources said. "
-
http://www.cnn.com/...mes-comey/index.html

Prima facie, it looks like he placed a thumb on the scales of justice. But I think we need a special counsel to look into the entire matter, maybe reopen the Clinton email and server case and start deposing those involved, including Mills, Abedin, Clinton, Platte River Network's IT guy, Strzok and various others, don't you? ;-)

Update: Looks like the State Department let Clinton hide email message she considered "personal" from Freedom of Information Act requests (boy, is that a loophole wide enough to drive a Mack truck through) and also allowed her personal aide, Huma Abedin, to box up and cart off tons of information related to what the duo called "Muslim Engagement."

Really? That's how an investigation supervised by FBI superstar agent Peter "Elliot Ness" Strzok works? ;-)

Judicial Watch: State Department Made Deal with Hillary Clinton to Keep Call Log, Schedules Secret - Standard Newswire

Last edited by: big kahuna: Dec 15, 17 18:12
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
   I'd rather not have to read or hear of Hillary, that kind of investigation is tortuous for us all, and Trump will probably continue to provide plenty to investigate. That said, it looks more and more like they did an investigation with the goal of finding anything that may be criminal and disposing of it, and tying up loose ends that might come back to haunt her later. If things continue to come out, the FBI will have no other choice than to go back and look into everything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dave_w wrote:
I'd rather not have to read or hear of Hillary, that kind of investigation is tortuous for us all, and Trump will probably continue to provide plenty to investigate. That said, it looks more and more like they did an investigation with the goal of finding anything that may be criminal and disposing of it, and tying up loose ends that might come back to haunt her later. If things continue to come out, the FBI will have no other choice than to go back and look into everything.

Personally, I'd like to see our entire political class (which has been the worst in our nation's history these last 15 or so years) swing from a gibbet, but beggars can't be choosers, right? ;-)

Quote Reply

Prev Next