Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Toronto... Early Blast of Winter?
Quote | Reply
Really? Going to feel like -20*C It's December 12! Suck it up moose lovers! Fake weather news.
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto... Early Blast of Winter? [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love it when people from parts of Canada where even the cattle feel bored and isolated suddenly feel the urge to comment on the centre of the universe.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah! This season was a shit-show. Started late, ended early. Last 6 weeks the winds have been 40-60k/hr daily. Where are all those global warming clowns?
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto... Early Blast of Winter? [drougr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are all those global warming clowns?

They're not commenting because they've spent time learning the difference between weather and climate. It's time well spent, you should give it a try.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Really? Going to feel like -20*C It's December 12! Suck it up moose lovers! Fake weather news.

Not to worry. The current mayor won't call in the army.:-) But I have to admit, its fun to make fun about Toronto, even here in the non center of the universe parts of Ontario.
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto... Early Blast of Winter? [drougr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've had probably our coldest October & 1st 3/4 of November in decades, December on the other hand is making me wonder why I booked a trip to Hawaii in March. Hell, we've even had the dumb redneck special of ice fishing shacks being converted into house boats!
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto... Early Blast of Winter? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

They're not commenting because they've spent time learning the difference between weather and climate. It's time well spent, you should give it a try.

Exactly!

When the temperature is colder than normal it’s called weather and when it’s warmer than normal it’s called climate.
Learn your science.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Re: Toronto... Early Blast of Winter? [Chri55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chri55 wrote:
Sanuk wrote:

Exactly!

When the temperature is colder than normal it’s called weather and when it’s warmer than normal it’s called climate.
Learn your science.

True, but what's the trend? That's the devil in the details.
Quote Reply