Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USPS - Informed Delivery
Quote | Reply
Anyone else sign up for this? I just signed on today and have heard good things.
Quote Reply
Re: USPS - Informed Delivery [AndysStrongAle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndysStrongAle wrote:
Anyone else sign up for this? I just signed on today and have heard good things.

Seems like basically you get to see an email that shows you what your mail looks like. Not sure what the utility of that might be.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yea. it's relatively useful i suppose. the problem is the post office still stuffs in all the crap mailers and flyers and stuff so your mailbox is full of junk no matter what.
Quote Reply
Re: USPS - Informed Delivery [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
AndysStrongAle wrote:

Seems like basically you get to see an email that shows you what your mail looks like. Not sure what the utility of that might be.

You know if someone stole a something important right away. For example: a bill, a credit/debit card, W2, or a package. I pay all of my bills online, but will be nice if I ever get a package or something else of importance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AndysStrongAle wrote:
slowguy wrote:
AndysStrongAle wrote:

You know if someone stole a something important right away. For example: a bill, a credit/debit card, W2, or a package. I pay all of my bills online, but will be nice if I ever get a package or something else of importance.

I guess, for people who don’t have a secure mailbox, or a mail slot. Most places I would get a package from include package tracking so I already know when it will arrive.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply