Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down.
Quote | Reply
 Uhhhh. the thread title said it all.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So far Wilt Chamberlain is clear -- or is it just that we don't speak ill of the dead. Haven't seen the news. Are professional athletes not paying their paternity child support obligations?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't forget Donovan McNabb

#5 will always love you.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe they thought it was acceptable workplace behavior to "make it rain" when addressing female co-workers.
It's a mistake any of us could make.
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [spookini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perhaps they were thrown by her Queen of Spades tatt...?
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Dec 12, 17 14:22
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Blame the tramp stamp.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Former NFL big-time ballers treating women like hos. What a shock! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
was it magic johnson who said he slept with thousands of women?
if so I'm surprised he hasn't been accused.
if i'm thinking of the wrong nba player then never mind the above observation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:

#5 will always love you.

Or Warren Sapp.

Obviously I don't know the dynamics of their work space and relationships, but the fact that all of these guys were allegedly targeting the same woman sort of gives the impression that she was at some point and to some degree either participating or allowing things to escalate. Obviously that doesn't give anyone permission to force themselves on her, but I know a handful of women over the years that had friends and others acting toward them in ways they wouldn't toward others, because of how those interactions progressed over time. Maybe she was just an easy target of opportunity for logistical reasons, or maybe there's more to it than that. I'm guessing the accused will have something to say about it soon.

One guy and multiple women over time, there's typically a problem with his behavior. One woman and multiple men over time, probably not so cut and dry.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Last edited by: sphere: Dec 13, 17 6:12
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Leddy wrote:

#5 will always love you.

Or Warren Sapp.

Obviously I don't know the dynamics of their work space and relationships, but the fact that all of these guys were allegedly targeting the same woman sort of gives the impression that she was at some point and to some degree either participating or allowing things to escalate. Obviously that doesn't give anyone permission to force themselves on her, but I know a handful of women over the years that had friends and others acting toward them in ways they wouldn't toward others, because of how those interactions progressed over time. Maybe she was just an easy target of opportunity for logistical reasons, or maybe there's more to it than that. I'm guessing the accused will have something to say about it soon.

One guy and multiple women over time, there's typically a problem with his behavior. One woman and multiple men over time, probably not so cut and dry.

Sounds like a pro sports groupie trolling for a lifetime golden pension to me. And one with beer-flavored nipples, apparently. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
sort of gives the impression that she was at some point and to some degree either participating or allowing things to escalate.
So you're saying she might have been the office bicycle.
Or maybe the office ride-share.
Quote Reply
Re: Ex-NFL'ers Eric Weinberger, Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor and Heath Evan - You've the next contestants on the Wheel of Misconduct. Comon' Down. [spookini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spookini wrote:
sphere wrote:
sort of gives the impression that she was at some point and to some degree either participating or allowing things to escalate.
So you're saying she might have been the office bicycle.
Or maybe the office ride-share.

She put the "Hoe" in "Boats and Hoes." ;-)

► 1:53

Quote Reply