Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Separate 30-34 forum?
Quote | Reply
Dear slowtwitchers: The time has come to create a separate forum for the 30-34 age group. We are straddled between a generation full of perverts and crooks and a generation full of jobless, self-entitled, social media obsessed twerps. My generation has it right. We work hard to pay off our exorbitant student loans, we know how to use cell phones, but don't stare at them all day, and we know what parts on the opposite sex are ok to touch and what parts to leave alone. We are still pretty fast, but don't need gofundme to pay for our tri-vacations. I can't take being around all these people who are not like me. If they can't behave the way I like, we should ban them from the forums, and if possible, send them all to canada!
Quote Reply
Re: Separate 30-34 forum? [Thebigturtle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been asleep for a while. Is it April 1, or did I wake up early?

~Rip
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hahaha - nice!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thebigturtle wrote:
Dear slowtwitchers: The time has come to create a separate forum for the 30-34 age group. We are straddled between a generation full of perverts and crooks and a generation full of jobless, self-entitled, social media obsessed twerps. My generation has it right. We work hard to pay off our exorbitant student loans, we know how to use cell phones, but don't stare at them all day, and we know what parts on the opposite sex are ok to touch and what parts to leave alone. We are still pretty fast, but don't need gofundme to pay for our tri-vacations. I can't take being around all these people who are not like me. If they can't behave the way I like, we should ban them from the forums, and if possible, send them all to canada!

I agree 100% until you suggested sending them to Canada. We don't want to have anything to do with your geriatric outcasts...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thebigturtle wrote:

While not in the 30 to 34 age group, I will support this, provided you support my advocacy for a 43-43 Y/O forum.

This is the time for us to unite in dividing ourselves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We don't want your kind up here, we're building a wall!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure what to say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thebigturtle wrote:

+1 :@)
Quote Reply
Re: Separate 30-34 forum? [Jctriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it all makes sense now!

Quote Reply