Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Army got to sing second today. Great game and a honor to see the two schools engage in such a game. Bravo Zulu and job well done to both squads, and to both academies.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great game...old school game.... real weather.
Quote Reply
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Great game...old school game.... real weather.

Loved the comments by the sideline reporter regarding the heaters. She mentioned each side had heaters, but neither side was "using" them. They were defrosting their cleats in front of them, but not sitting in front of the heaters. Then she said something to the effect of, "These guys are the toughest in the country! In the SEC, they turn these on when it drops to 64 degrees!"

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [Constantine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And there wasn't any of that kneeling for the national anthem shit going on at this game, you can be sure of that!

Go Army!!
Quote Reply
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [Kentcart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kentcart wrote:
And there wasn't any of that kneeling for the national anthem shit going on at this game, you can be sure of that!

Go Army!!

Yeah, that woulda been a ticket straight out of the academy at either school if any cadet or midshipman had pulled that nonsense. Still some sanity left in the world, thankfully. :-)

Quote Reply
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Kentcart wrote:

Go Army!!

Yeah, that woulda been a ticket straight out of the academy at either school if any cadet or midshipman had pulled that nonsense. Still some sanity left in the world, thankfully. :-)

Maybe at Navy, but Army graduated an open Communist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
Kentcart wrote:

Go Army!!

Yeah, the Navy only graduates rapists.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/...-20170315-story.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
Kentcart wrote:

Go Army!!

Yeah, the Navy only graduates rapists.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/...-20170315-story.html

Weak effort. Normally I'd berate someone for such lack of effort and forethought, but then I remembered you're from Wisconsin and went to Purdue, so that's probably the best you can do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Snowing aka real football weather aka something the SEC is afraid to play in.

Below is the scene at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama yesterday. This is home stadium of that SEC team that has won the National Championship a few times recently.

The stadium was hosting the Alabama High School football championships.

Keep up your wishful thinking. I'm sure Northwestern will rise again someday.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
windywave wrote:
Snowing aka real football weather aka something the SEC is afraid to play in.

Below is the scene at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Alabama yesterday. This is home stadium of that SEC team that has won the National Championship a few times recently.

The stadium was hosting the Alabama High School football championships.

Keep up your wishful thinking. I'm sure Northwestern will rise again someday.

Was Alabama playing in the game or were they in their indoor practice facility... thought so
Quote Reply
Re: That time of year again Army vs Navy [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now, now boys... ;-)

Quote Reply

Prev Next