Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized CruX E5 X1 Cyclocross 56cm -Chicago
Quote | Reply
[/img]
The Specialized CruX E5 X1 lightweight aluminum frame and combines it with a reliable, performance-driven build. SRAM Rival 1 one-by drivetrain.

- E5 Premium Aluminum construction frame provides plenty of stiffness and agility for the tight turns and accelerations.
- The Specialized FACT carbon fork increases steering response and rider input--no matter the terrain.
- The SRAM Rival 1 one-by crankset provides plenty of gearing options without the hassle of dialing-in a front derailleur.

Rode it for 2 seasons. Also Put slick tires on it and rode it to St. Louis over 3 days. Very versatile. Replaced a few parts such as rotors and bar tape along the way. Also Rear derailer and chain was replaced this year. Rear derailer is a SRAM Rival. Shifter is SRAM Force. I put the stock tires back on it which are like brand new. Has one scratch on the top tube. Not sure how I got it there and it's too close to the seat for me to see it while riding.

Goal is to sell this bike and Fiance is going to buy me a new bike as a wedding gift. Need to make room in the stable so to speak.
Original price $2,300. Selling for $1,800.
Local pickup only -Chicago
https://www.specialized.com/.../crux-e5-x1/p/107049
Last edited by: kylekaboom: Dec 6, 17 20:44
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized CruX E5 X1 Cyclocross 56cm -Chicago [kylekaboom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply