Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Snowflakes Demand Not to be Called "Snowflakes" (Damaging to Mental Health)
Quote | Reply
We've gone from young people who won World War II for us to young people saying that being called a "snowflake" is damaging to their mental health.

Here's a little wisdom for the ages, kids: No one gives a sh*t about you and your precious psyche, Generation Sissy. ;-)

"Being called a "snowflake" is damaging to mental health, young people say. Figures show that the majority of young people think the term is unfair - and even more think it could have a negative effect of its own.

The "snowflake generation" is a disparaging term now commonly used to refer to young people, who are perceived to be over-sensitive and intolerant of disagreement.

But research by insurance firm Aviva found that 72 per cent of 16-24 year-olds think the term is unfairly applied, while 74 per cent think it could have a negative effect on young people's mental health.

The figures also show that young people are more likely to have experienced stress, anxiety and depression in the last year.

Almost half of adults between 16 and 24 said they had experienced stress or anxiety, compared to just over a third of all UK adults.

Young adults were also more likely to be uncomfortable talking about a mental health problem, with one in three saying this compared to 27 per cent of all adults.

13 per cent also said they were experiencing a problem but had not sought help, compared to seven per cent of all adults. "

Neurotic, histrionic headcase wussies. A generation of them we have raised.

Be young at heart, folks. Not young at brain and emotional self-control.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/06/dont-call-us-snowflakes-damages-mental-health-say-young-people/

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflakes Demand Not to be Called "Snowflakes" (Damaging to Mental Health) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quit disparaging snowflakes. You are scaring them away. We are having a shitty start to ski season. Your politics mean less to me than my turns.
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflakes Demand Not to be Called "Snowflakes" (Damaging to Mental Health) [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moonrocket wrote:
Quit disparaging snowflakes. You are scaring them away. We are having a shitty start to ski season. Your politics mean less to me than my turns.

Hahahahahahaha! Okay. :-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Snowflakes Demand Not to be Called "Snowflakes" (Damaging to Mental Health) [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Moonrocket wrote:

We really need a “like” button on this forum ...

drn92
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Moonrocket wrote:

Since we don't have a like button, here's a solution. Copy the text you "like", put it in giphy.com and select one of the gif's to put here.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply