Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

swim, bike, run sculpture
Quote | Reply
Okay, here is a crazy question. Starting to go a little nuts with my Christmas decorations in my backyard. I have 4 10 foot nutcrackers. Finishing up a 10 foot star. Now, what I would love to get is a swim, bike, run sculpture. Ideally these would be 10 feet wide each. Would love to have them in 3D with lights all around them so they look like a swimmer, biker, and runner. And over the top would be lights would be synced so that this looked like the swimmer is swimming, the biker is biking, and the runner is runner. So, I know something like this is probably over the top and impossible, but what the heck, might as well reach out and see if anyone knows a person when skills to build something like this.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: swim, bike, run sculpture [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
who is asking? You or Frank Day?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and what size cranks on the bike will make it look like it's going the fastest?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your wife must be more understanding of the triathlon obsession than mine. Mine would take a dim view of swim, bike, run sculptures in our yard. I don't have any suggestions, but am interested to find out how it goes for you.
Quote Reply
Re: swim, bike, run sculpture [Dinsky11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dinsky11 wrote:
Your wife must be more understanding of the triathlon obsession than mine. Mine would take a dim view of swim, bike, run sculptures in our yard. I don't have any suggestions, but am interested to find out how it goes for you.

Have not asked her yet. Took me years to allow me to get the 4 10 foot nutcrackers I have in the backyard. Just completed a 10 foot star. Yep, I never do anything small.
BUT, is has to be cheap!! :)

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’d like to see a picture of th nutcrackers... (really)
Quote Reply
Re: swim, bike, run sculpture [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

ajthomas wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: swim, bike, run sculpture [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:

Quote Reply