Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you have anything laying around.

Kurt
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [jacksonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you don’t get any bites, touch base with me in a couple weeks. I’m figuring out a rebuild, but it’s gonna be a little while!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [jacksonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a few sets of Sram Red 10s tt shifters...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just switched my bar-end shifters out for SRAM.. they're supposedly 9-speed but I used them for 10-speed in friction mode. Let me know if you're interested or want pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jacksonk wrote:
Let me know if you have anything laying around.

Kurt

Sounds like you have a few options on bar end shifters. I have some TRP carbon brake levers I'd let go for very little.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/quote]

Sounds like you have a few options on bar end shifters. I have some TRP carbon brake levers I'd let go for very little.[/quote]

how much?

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the brake levers. I will PM you.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know you said 10sp, but I have new take off Dura Ace 11sp shifters and Ultegra derailleurs if you want to expand your upgrade :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a couple just lying around. Never used actually. Will def not be using them.

Mackenzie Madison
USA Triathlon Coach | USA Cycling Coach | M.S. Exercise Physiology
Professional Triathlete
http://www.kenzmadison.com/
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [kenzmadison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:

Sounds like you have a few options on bar end shifters. I have some TRP carbon brake levers I'd let go for very little.[/quote]

how much?

.[/quote]
If he doesn't go for them, I'll sell them to you. Thanks very much for the interest!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 10spd Dura-Ace shift levers and SRAM carbon brake levers.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [doublea334] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd you.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in the same boat looking for same if there are some available still.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [dazzer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have shimano dura ace 10spd bar end shifters and brand new dura ace TT79 carbon brake levers.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [iainyoung8] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the OP isn't interested in the shifters, then I am!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10spd shimano bar end shifters and brake levers [rss31778] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an extra set of Dura-ace Di2 10 spd bar end shifters.

Send me a PM if interested. I believe they have a few tiny scratches, but fully functional.

I can send photos upon request.
Quote Reply