Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
I have some lightly used items for sale, all of it in excellent condition, and I think I am pricing them to sell...these are great bikes...wouldnt be selling if I hadn't found a new EVO P4 that I just finished building up.

SOLD! 2012 Cervelo P3 size 56, Hot Tubes filled in all the cable housing locations, also removed cable stop for RD...and then painted the frame with a custom design. I bought the frame new about a year ago, and had it sent directly to Hot Tubes. The bike actually only has about 500 miles on it...including one 70.3 race. Because of the work I had done on the frame, it must have eTap. so, it is built with etap, clic bar end shifters(I do have the blips BNIB), sram red crankset 170 53/39. Profile Design Svet Zero Basebar, the new T2+ extensions as well as the BTA mount that fits on those new J5 brackets. It has tri-rig brakes, Sram 990 brake levers, and the Sram ceramic GXP BB. $3,000 for bike and components listed here.

2014 P3, red/white/black size 56. Less than 250 miles on the bike, never raced, never been on a trainer. Currently built with Pro Svet base bar, Syntace C3 Extensions(brand new), Dura Ace 9000 drivetrain(brand new), Magura RT6 brakes/levers(brand new), Rotor 3D crankset 172.5 52/36. $2600

HED Jet Black wheels...set of 9's, and also a front 4. They all have Vittoria Corsa G+ tires(grey side wall), with Vittoria Latex Tubes. I only bought these in September, and they have very little usage at all. Rear 9 was ridden then most and it only has roughly 250 miles. Front 9 was only ridden once for 56 miles. I will take $1200 for either set of wheels...$500 for the front 4. If you want a set and then also the front 4 I will sell those 3 together for $1550

If anyone wanted a bike and a set of wheels...3750 with the ‘14.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of these items, I really like to take care of my stuff. I want someone to enjoy these, and get some good use out of them.

I understand people want pics, PM me and I will see what I can do...both bikes and wheels are up at my LBS as they are for sale up there too. This is all I have for now...

Last edited by: zooropa: Dec 30, 17 20:37
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3's and HED Jet Black Wheels for Sale! [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do the HEDS have the Carbon front hub?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3's and HED Jet Black Wheels for Sale! [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are The HED jet black....all of them...they only come built one way...as far as I know. They call the hub the HED 545 straight pull...I do believe the hubs are carbon wrapped...while the jet +’s are aluminum wrapped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Friday Bump with price drops...good buys on might as well be new stuff...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the jet 6 rear?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3's and HED Jet Black Wheels for Sale! [jabberwocky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would rather not sell any wheel from the sets without having an offer for the other...sorry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2012 P3 is sold to a fellow ST'er...hope he enjoys it.

I have also dropped prices on the remaining Items. Buyer of the other P3 did not take the front end...so it can be had on the '14 P3 if that is what someone likes better.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you still have the set of HED 6 how much and is the freehub for Campy or Shimano?
Andy

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3's and HED Jet Black Wheels for Sale! [Andrew L] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andrew L wrote:
If you still have the set of HED 6 how much and is the freehub for Campy or Shimano?
Andy

Hed Jet Black 6 wheels/tires/latex tubes are $1200

Shimano.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2012 bike sold, jet black 6’s sold...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If someone is interested in the Jet 9 front, I might be interested in the back.

Team RWB Rochester / Team First Knight
Quote Reply