Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

lunar racer RIP?
Quote | Reply
anyone know if the Nike lunar racer will hang on another year? Running warehouse and Road Runner Sports do not snow a new model...I need to start buying up what I can find if they are being discontinued......
Quote Reply
Re: lunar racer RIP? [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JeffJ wrote:
anyone know if the Nike lunar racer will hang on another year? Running warehouse and Road Runner Sports do not snow a new model...I need to start buying up what I can find if they are being discontinued......

They were discontinued.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: lunar racer RIP? [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Time to stock up. Those are my definitely my "Legs-are-beat-up-and-I-am-much-too-heavy" racing flats
Quote Reply
Re: lunar racer RIP? [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, will see if I can find a few pairs. Do you have any familiarity with other nike flats? Anything in the newer models similar to the LR? Thanks, Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fortunately I have two pairs of 3s and a pair of 4s . Never thought I'd be one of "those" runners that stocks up on a shoe... yet here I am.
Quote Reply
Re: lunar racer RIP? [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if you find out which nike comes closest to the lunar 3 or 4, just let us know. just ran cim with my last pair and was hoping to replace.
thx
Quote Reply
Re: lunar racer RIP? [Andre Bennatan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can still find them online at a few places but not sure how much longer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JoeO wrote:
Time to stock up. Those are my definitely my "Legs-are-beat-up-and-I-am-much-too-heavy" racing flats

I have an eBay "saved search" setup for lots of things including the Lunaracer. For me I usually just leave the modifiers 0-70$, and use the search term "Lunaracer 9.5". Anything that meets the criteria will get emailed to your box. That way there is no hunting and pecking. If they show up I buy them. You might want to use the "new" modifier as well and you can filter stuff out by using the "-" modifier in the search box.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply