Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik,
Quote | Reply
It's time to do some cleaning out. I need to get at least a couple of these sold.

Mavic Kysrium Elite - all silver in color. Maybe 250 miles before I pulled them and out on race Wheels permanently. $150

Fulcrum Racing 5 - these probably have a couple thousand miles on them but are fine. I upgraded this bike to Carbon Wheels too. $100

Bontrager Race Lite - these were a warranty replacement so they are on the newer side. Probably 500 miles. $175

Fizik Arione - brand new bike takeoff. I just don't like it and took off immediately before riding my Cannondale Evo. $75

Specialized Romin Evo gel saddle - $50

All prices include shipping or take a discount if you are local to Red Bank, NJ and want to pick up.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [leder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the mavic Ksyrium elite wheels rim brake or disc? 10or 11speed?
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are not disc and are 10 speed

Also have a set of Aksium Race all black brand new take offs that are 10/11 speed. Off my wife's Evo
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys...all Ksyrium wheels are compatible with both 10 and 11 speed drivetrains. 9 speed, too, if that's your preference.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [leder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi - what is the width on the Romin saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [masshoff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be interested in the ksyrium wheelset. What year are they? Can you send me a picture? Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the Fizik saddle have any color?
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [Jupy92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The saddle is all black with red in the little strips towards the back. Came off my 2017 Cannondale Evo Dura Ace 2 (in black) if you wanted to look it up.

The Ksyrium's are 2008 I think, just let me know where to send the photos. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi-

Are any of the wheelsets still for sale?

I had a spoke break on my 2015 Specialized Allez Comp. the other day and it's about time to have some spares around so I'm just looking around.

Thanks,

Maverick4244
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets and Saddles for Sale - Mavic, Fulcrum and Fizik, [Maverick4244] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, all of them are except the Bontragers and I even got boxed from my local bike shop a week ago so I could relist and ship them.

I have the following:

Fulcrum 5's - the most used of the bunch, but still in great shape - these would be the least cost option
Mavic Kysrium Equipe - about 500 miles or less - still look like new
Mavic Aksium Race - new bike takeoff
Quote Reply