Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I live on RN. Currently have bike which i take up most days. In NY am ordering something; RS, R, RS3...........something..........tbd

At present leaning towards RS, with mountune upgrade and new coilovers. Primarily because VW and Audi are significantly more expensive here.

Will be my present on return from China.
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
Andrewmc wrote:
I spent years being driven round in A8's / 7 series and jags and was wholly ambivalent to them. Nice, but I feel much the same way about business and first class.

I don't find much of the spec sheet of luxury vehicles to be the same as being a "car guy".

I do, however, agree on sports cars and bikes and taking vehicles round the nordschliefe, on the route napoleon or the stelvio is much more my scene

'Being driven around in...' vs. owning and driving are two quite different things, as I am sure you know. Have you ever driven a high line sports car around the route Napoleon or the Stelvio? The feelings I am talking about chasing are the feelings that come from the surge of adrenaline when you execute a perfect four wheel drift out to the track out point while carefully rolling the throttle on until the next shift, passing a guy at the end of a straight by outbraking him, or listening to the sound of a Ferrari V8 screaming right behind your head down a straightaway at 165mph. If you catch this curse that creates such an unquenchable need for feelings like these, seek help immediately.

Greg

Can you please explain this to JSA, who thinks his modified Golf is better than an M3?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In fairness performance wise I am not sure how much of a contest there would be between his R and a stock M3, but stock v's stock and I take your point

That said if I could convince wife to move in to studio with kids I'd be looking at.......

https://www.bridgetogantry.com/...nboard-video-online/
Last edited by: Andrewmc: Dec 4, 17 8:47
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Better" is much more than "it goes faster". Drive a BMW, then drive his wannabe ricer. There is no comparison.

Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We used to have a 3m sport (the ghetto version with all the trim and none of the power). It's a great piece of engineering but not particularly comfortable, but I agree finish wise its great
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
It was mother fucking SNOOP DOGG!!!!!!!

Fo shizzle.

Well he has to earn a living somehow, he can't sing.
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Fo shizzle.

Yeah, but he can rap.

His estimated net worth is in the nine figures... so what's your point?

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Fo shizzle.

Yeah, but he can rap.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=definition+joke

Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Fo shizzle.

Yeah, but he can rap.

That he can't sing?
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really, he was just making a crack that Snoop is now a doorman.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

Sounds racist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The GMAN wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Fo shizzle.

Yeah, but he can rap.

I'm sorry, I thought I was in the Lavender Room and the pink font and </sarc> tags weren't required. I will abstain from making further posts in the main forum.
Quote Reply
Re: Upon entering the LA Auto Show a guy held the door open for me... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Sounds racist.

Agreed. Sounds like a played out Ebonics joke. Duffy, the 90's called and wants its' punchlines back.

I would pay good money for a 2nd hand high from Snoop.
Quote Reply

Prev Next