Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Close your eyes and imagine: Betty, a 70 year old Vermont nursing home resident in her kitchen making...
Quote | Reply
ricin, and testing it on her neighbors.

That's ricin, not rice pudding. WMD shit.

Bet that wasn't the first thing that came to mind, eh?

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Close your eyes and imagine: Betty, a 70 year old Vermont nursing home resident in her kitchen making... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was gonna guess meth. You win.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Close your eyes and imagine: Betty, a 70 year old Vermont nursing home resident in her kitchen making... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was gonna guess “sweet, sweet love on the table with Hal.” But I’m glad it’s yours, because I didn’t want to picture mine.

sphere wrote:
ricin, and testing it on her neighbors.

That's ricin, not rice pudding. WMD shit.

Bet that wasn't the first thing that came to mind, eh?

Quote Reply
Re: Close your eyes and imagine: Betty, a 70 year old Vermont nursing home resident in her kitchen making... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

Sounds like Ricin is a lot easier to make.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It doesn’t sound like she was very good at it. Only one person may have reported symptoms?
Quote Reply
Re: Close your eyes and imagine: Betty, a 70 year old Vermont nursing home resident in her kitchen making... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

Breaking Old.

Betty White, a retired chemistry teacher in Vermont makes ricin to pay for her funeral?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply