Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo UCI seatpost (for P2, P3, P4), P4 water bottles, cervelo carbon saddle clamp
Quote | Reply
I sold my cervelo P4, and have some extras left over for sale.

1. SOLD- UCI Legal seatpost - $80 SOLD
Changes the seatpost ratio to the UCI 3:1 limit. I have to say that I actually felt that this post was more secure (never slipped) than the original post. Measures ~14" in lengh and is in very good condition. The metal shim is included.

2. Carbon saddle clamps. - $30
These clamps will work for Cervelo S5, S3 and S2 seat posts up to 2015. Will also work for older P3 and P2 seat posts to 2013. Designed to work with carbon rails.

3. P4 watter bottles - $10 each.
1 x One is cut on the bottom to store a flat kit.
1 x New, never been used
(the third in the picture has been sold)

Shipping not included in prices, but I will only charge exact shipping. ...Ships from Toronto.
Last edited by: beston: Dec 28, 17 16:41
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo UCI seatpost (for P2, P3, P4), P4 water bottles, cervelo carbon saddle clamp [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in seat post. Please add pic
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo UCI seatpost (for P2, P3, P4), P4 water bottles, cervelo carbon saddle clamp [dtfedex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for that. Here's a pic that should have been included in the original post. The post is in very good shape with only minor indications of use.

Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo UCI seatpost (for P2, P3, P4), P4 water bottles, cervelo carbon saddle clamp [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello! Are they still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo UCI seatpost (for P2, P3, P4), P4 water bottles, cervelo carbon saddle clamp [Kitebratz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, sold a long time ago. Good luck with your search!
Quote Reply