Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You're going to need a lot of lube....
Quote | Reply
https://nypost.com/...t-of-lube-in-prison/

Fricken just plain ole big heap of awesome sauce right here!
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
https://nypost.com/...t-of-lube-in-prison/

Fricken just plain ole big heap of awesome sauce right here!

Fresh fish.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw that this morning. I have to admit that I laughed out loud. This guy is another who should never be free in our society again.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree that the guy should be in prison, but the taunting is really unprofessional and childish.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully the officer is nice enough to send the young fellow some product to help him transition to his new life.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
I agree that the guy should be in prison, but the taunting is really unprofessional and childish.

I totally agree. Its going to happen and the cop already knows it, so why give the kid advance warning, as if the kid doesn't already know. :-( But as you say the cop over reacted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

This^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i don't have a prob with it. you shoot me full of holes with my kid near/next to me...any opportunity i get to fuck with you i'm taking it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ
we're doomed
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Hopefully the officer is nice enough to send the young fellow some product to help him transition to his new life.
A tube of Euro style Chammy Butter with that "cooling action"

Quote | Reply
It's interesting that we can't waterboard a captured terrorist that was in the process of planning mass murder, yet we can all sit around and laugh at the certainty that this boy is going to get raped in prison.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

This^

I agree. Not an appropriate taunt from a LEO professional.

For all we know, the kid may go in with a little street cred. He damn near killed a cop. It's not like he's going in as a child molester or wife beater.

With that said, glad he's going away forever.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [zed707] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zed707 wrote:
Thom wrote:
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:

This^

I agree. Not an appropriate taunt from a LEO professional.

For all we know, the kid may go in with a little street cred. He damn near killed a cop. It's not like he's going in as a child molester or wife beater.

With that said, glad he's going away forever.

You guys realize the cop who taunted him is the cop he shot...
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:

I dunno. This scumbag's going to hit the joint with a lot of cred. He shot a cop, after all. He might even be invited to join one gang or another and given a role in keeping with his cop-shooting record. Maybe as a knife or shank man. Could even be given his own "girlfriend" and be the pitcher, and not the catcher, in that little love match.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice to know that you are a supporter of sexual torture.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
It's interesting that we can't waterboard a captured terrorist that was in the process of planning mass murder, yet we can all sit around and laugh at the certainty that this boy is going to get raped in prison.

This boy drove recklessly, shot at a cop while the cop's son was in the car, hit the cop three times, and then stole a car trying to get away. He decided he wanted to act like a lawless punk - I have no sympathy for him. He was a danger to society and I'm glad he's removed from free society.

Sure, it might have been a little crude for the cop to do that, but I'm sure he is probably pretty bitter that this punk endangered his son.

I won't lose any sleep over it.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [Sideways] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sideways wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:

A tube of Euro style Chammy Butter with that "cooling action"

Better yet, the Jelly of the Month Club. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
SH wrote:

This boy drove recklessly, shot at a cop while the cop's son was in the car, hit the cop three times, and then stole a car trying to get away. He decided he wanted to act like a lawless punk - I have no sympathy for him. He was a danger to society and I'm glad he's removed from free society.

Sure, it might have been a little crude for the cop to do that, but I'm sure he is probably pretty bitter that this punk endangered his son.

I won't lose any sleep over it.

So he should be repeatedly raped in prison?

Commit a crime, get gang raped. Nice.

Would you feel the same if this guy was a girl?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

Should he be gang raped? No. Is it a fact of life in prisons? From what I hear/read - I guess so. I wouldn't know because I've managed to avoid going to prison.

If getting raped in prison is a fact of life, and you don't want to get raped - then don't shoot at cops and their children.

He is the one who put himself in this situation.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Should he be gang raped? No. Is it a fact of life in prisons? From what I hear/read - I guess so. I wouldn't know because I've managed to avoid going to prison.

If getting raped in prison is a fact of life, and you don't want to get raped - then don't shoot at cops and their children.

Would you feel the same if the criminal was a woman?

Would you feel the same if instead of being raped the criminal was beaten and tortured with electric by prison guards?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:

Plenty of 'white terrorists' out there too that we are not allowed to torture. Funny how you seem to think only 'suspected' muslim terrorists deserve the torturing. I'm pretty sure that if those at Guantanamo were allowed inside an American prison, they would get taunted and raped too, however, heaven forbid that they be allowed on holy sacred Christian American soil.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [tri_kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_kid wrote:
SH wrote:

Plenty of 'white terrorists' out there too that we are not allowed to torture. Funny how you seem to think only 'suspected' muslim terrorists deserve the torturing. I'm pretty sure that if those at Guantanamo were allowed inside an American prison, they would get taunted and raped too, however, heaven forbid that they be allowed on holy sacred Christian American soil.

Wait, is the prison at Gitmo still in operation?

I thought that the very first thing Obama did was close it. What happened?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
tri_kid wrote:
SH wrote:

He got sidetracked confiscating all the guns and setting up the FEMA death camps. Oh, and instituting them Sharia laws.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Duffy wrote:
tri_kid wrote:
SH wrote:

He got sidetracked confiscating all the guns and setting up the FEMA death camps. Oh, and instituting them Sharia laws.

Oh, I must have missed all that.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Would you feel the same if instead of being raped the criminal was beaten and tortured with electric by prison guards?

This!

I find it quite distasteful for the cop to be mocking this guy. If you really think being raped should he part of the punishment for breaking the law, then work on getting sentencing laws changed.
Quote Reply
Re: You're going to need a lot of lube.... [Aleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aleks wrote:
Duffy wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
Duffy wrote:

This!

I find it quite distasteful for the cop to be mocking this guy. If you really think being raped should he part of the punishment for breaking the law, then work on getting sentencing laws changed.

Would you mock the guy like that if he shot you? Yes it was distasteful of the cop to do but frickin hilarious at the same time. I look at it as the ultimate "fuck you" by the cop to the guy who shot him. And no Duffy, I don't support sexual torture. However, I will support a victim giving the finger so to speak to the perp who shot him.
Quote Reply