Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie
Quote | Reply
Not really , but could it go there?

sometimes
Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:

God forbid. Anyone who's ever played in a pro or semi-pro weekend warrior rock band is in deep kimchee if it does go that far. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [mustangchef] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Should be "Vince, Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of NOT sexual assaulting a groupie"...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Last edited by: RandMart: Nov 30, 17 10:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:

I fully expect it will.
Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:

Hey! I play bass in a weekend warrior rock band! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At first glance of your subject line I thought this was going to be a R.I.P thread

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Yeah, and the point is... nobody cares... ;-)

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

Yeah, and the point is... nobody cares... ;-)

I hope not. Especially when it comes to that accidentally thing. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
mustangchef wrote:

God forbid. Anyone who's ever played in a pro or semi-pro weekend warrior rock band is in deep kimchee if it does go that far. ;-)
Shit.

Quote | Reply
He just played the coconut festival held at the water park in my neighboring town a couple weeks ago. What a difference from packing stadiums in the late 80's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:

Q: What's the worst part about firing your bass player?
A: Auditioning another bass player

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
RandMart wrote:

You must have spent minutes learning to play.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mustangchef wrote:

Are groupies somehow exempt from being sexually harrassed?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

You must have spent minutes learning to play.

I've told this story before, so you can just go to the bar and wait it out if you've heard it already

When I worked at The Peddler's Shop in Haddonfield, it was transitioning from a road/touring bike shop to a BMX / skateboard shop. I was trying to learn guitar and doing a real shitty job of it. She was a skatepunk who convinced me to play bass ... her logic was simple "a guitar has six strings, you have five fingers. The guitar has you outnumbered. A bass on the other hand..."

There was a vacant apartment above, which oddly enough had the same locks as the shop, so the same set of keys opened both sets of doors. Being an older building, both upstairs and downstairs had very creaky hardwood floors, plus the shop door had one of those old jingle bells that rang whenever someone came in ... It kinda functioned as an Early Warning System, and we would often take advantage of it when the customer traffic got slow

She's a nurse now, I believe.

Anyway, I've always said that the only talent a bass player NEEDS [especially in a punk or metal band, as I was] is the ability to count to four ... very quickly

Quote Reply
Re: Vince Neil, Lead singer of Motely Crue now accused of sexual harassment by groupie [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
mustangchef wrote:

Are groupies somehow exempt from being sexually harassed?

A fan "throwing herself" at a musician implies some level of consent, but down the line they should be able to say, "Um, Mr. Page, could you please put the shark away? I'm not into that, thank you" without fear of reprisal

Quote Reply