Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day
Quote | Reply
It was pretty damn good.
Quote Reply
Re: So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried the Deep Fried Turkey sandwich - also excellent. Not better than the Roast Beef, but yummy.
Quote Reply
Re: So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I had to come up with a complaint about Arby's it would be the bread. They've got good quality meats sitting atop fast food (McDonald's) quality bread. It ends up being a bit of a limiter on the whole experience.
Last edited by: SH: Nov 30, 17 9:56
Quote Reply
Re: So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but that was long before the Arby's remake.

Btw. How did you get that youtube embedded image/video link combo?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the head's up. I'll be getting one of these..

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
Yes, but that was long before the Arby's remake.

Btw. How did you get that youtube embedded image/video link combo?

You may be right the Arby's near my house deserving so, went out of business years ago. I haven't cared to seek out another place for their newer menu..

AT the YouTube video you choose look for "share" click on it,
a new link will be high lighted.
copy and paste

Double check in forums "preview post". Some times it doesn't work and than I think I use the "Create link" on the forum tool bar or I give up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
They've got good quality meats...

No.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are buying Buffalo Wild Wings.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
If I had to come up with a complaint about Arby's it would be the bread. They've got good quality meats sitting atop fast food (McDonald's) quality bread. It ends up being a bit of a limiter on the whole experience.

Hahahahhahahahahahahhaha.... good quality meats. Wow, you have low standards.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Thanks for the head's up. I'll be getting one of these..

That does look like a smoking mountain of something.
Quote Reply
Re: So I ate this Smoke Mountain Sandwich at Arby's the other day [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CaptainCanada wrote:
SH wrote:

Hahahahhahahahahahahhaha.... good quality meats. Wow, you have low standards.
no kidding!

https://www.google.com/...cs-grades/index.html
Quote Reply