Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist
Quote | Reply
This is news in our area this morning and is getting national attention:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tion/article/2641940

In summary, hispanic student says white people are an abomination and should be exterminated.

The same student does not comprehend that what he wrote is also racism. The irony.

Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SSDD.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
This is news in our area this morning and is getting national attention:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...tion/article/2641940

In summary, hispanic student says white people are an abomination and should be exterminated.

The same student does not comprehend that what he wrote is also racism. The irony.

You've been in Central Texas long enough to know that Texas State is not exactly the paragon of academic thought, haven't you?

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The fact that there is some nutty person out there spewing this sort of nonsense isn't surprising. The fact that the school newspaper thought it was appropriate for an editorial is.
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another angry liberal who hates white people and God. How original.
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:

I get the white part, but God?

How'd you get that from the article?

Not to mention I thought liberals didn't believe in God which makes hating him hard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That guy needs to cut back on the caffeine.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
That guy needs to cut back on the caffeine.

Or up his meds. It reads like something from a person on the verge of a psychotic break.
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:

Not to mention I thought liberals didn't believe in God which makes hating him hard.

I heard a sermon at my parents church last Sunday and the speaker said that he was told by someone that they are an atheist because he hates God for not saving his wifes life after she became ill.

I am mad at God, so I am an atheist.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

I heard a sermon at my parents church last Sunday and the speaker said that he was told by someone that they are an atheist because he hates God for not saving his wifes life after she became ill.

I am mad at God, so I am an atheist.

Yeah I've heard that one before, talk about not making much sense.

Although I think it usually goes more along the lines of, something awful happened to me, and if God existed he wouldn't let that happen, therefore God doesn't exist. Which I've always found interesting because lets face it absolutely awful shit happens to people routinely, but it takes it happening to this given individual for him to question the existence of God.

If we know nothing else about God, we know he doesn't mind letting awful shit happen to people routinely or lacks the ability to prevent it.
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:

Or up his meds. It reads like something from a person on the verge of a psychotic break.

That's what I'm thinking. I hope he doesn't have access to firearms, vehicles or fertilizer.

He made the comment that he's probably only met about a dozen decent white people. One thing I have noticed is that most people treat me the way that I treat them. If I smile and am friendly to someone when I meet them - they typically respond back the same way. If this guy has probably only met a dozen decent white people - it is probably because most people see the hate in him and respond accordingly. Either that or he simply refuses to accept that most people are good.
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:

That's what I'm thinking. I hope he doesn't have access to firearms, vehicles or fertilizer.

He made the comment that he's probably only met about a dozen decent white people. One thing I have noticed is that most people treat me the way that I treat them. If I smile and am friendly to someone when I meet them - they typically respond back the same way. If this guy has probably only met a dozen decent white people - it is probably because most people see the hate in him and respond accordingly. Either that or he simply refuses to accept that most people are good.

Yes, that jumped out at me as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
The fact that there is some nutty person out there spewing this sort of nonsense isn't surprising. The fact that the school newspaper thought it was appropriate for an editorial is.

Lol. What University newspapers are you familiar with?
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
You've been in Central Texas long enough to know that Texas State is not exactly the paragon of academic thought, haven't you?
That is funny. But true
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just saw his picture. Whats funny is that if he actually lived in Mexico or most any other Latin American country he would face real discrimination because of how he looks.

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
Perseus wrote:

I get the white part, but God?

How'd you get that from the article?

I searched on the authors name and found several other idiot articles he wrote. One of the articles was the typical I hate God even though I don't believe he exists.

https://star.txstate.edu/author/rudy-martinez/
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The sad thing is that he will graduate at some point. Go apply for jobs and get turned down because people will look him up on the internet and find he is a racist. Then he will blame them for his inability to get work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

I question your vocabularic comprehension.
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JerseyBigfoot wrote:
Quote:

I question your vocabularic comprehension.

OK
Quote Reply
Re: Per Texas State University student: only whites can be racist [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
The sad thing is that he will graduate at some point. Go apply for jobs and get turned down because people will look him up on the internet and find he is a racist. Then he will blame them for his inability to get work.

The guy is nuts. One article was praising a guy who was arrested at Trump inauguration for vandalizing property and attacking police. They have the guy on video breaking store front windows and throwing rocks at the police while dressed in black and wearing a mask.
Quote Reply