Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Merry Christmas at the White House [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Might be funny if it referred to Trump, but I do think going after Baron or any of the children in the white house is pretty tasteless.

I agree it would be funnier if it was Donald but I wouldn't really call it "going after" Baron. While it was tasteless it is more of a shot at Melania.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas at the White House [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Oh FFS. Where am I criticizing the administration? It's a creepy photo, the internet had fun with it, and it's funny.... Of course it's stupid. So what?

I would've posted it if Hilary had won and that's how Bill decided to decorate too... I'm non-partisan when it comes to what's funny.

The photo is funny, the caption is not.

Isn't it kind of important for the Shining reference? That's what those girls are from, right?

It's not a dig at Baron, it's just he's the kid in the White House, like the kid who was running around the big hotel in the movie.
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas at the White House [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
velocomp wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Oh FFS. Where am I criticizing the administration? It's a creepy photo, the internet had fun with it, and it's funny.... Of course it's stupid. So what?

I would've posted it if Hilary had won and that's how Bill decided to decorate too... I'm non-partisan when it comes to what's funny.

The photo is funny, the caption is not.

Isn't it kind of important for the Shining reference? That's what those girls are from, right?

It's not a dig at Baron, it's just he's the kid in the White House, like the kid who was running around the big hotel in the movie.

You can't reason with the easily-outraged, virtue-signaling snowflakes in this thread.
Quote Reply
Re: Merry Christmas at the White House [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

You are ON POINT with your pithy rejoinder. Keep up the good fight

well done my good an faithful servant

Steve
Quote Reply

Prev Next