Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Avengers - Infinity War trailer released!
Quote | Reply
Holy sh!t....

http://www.superherohype.com/news/408435-the-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-is-here#/slide/1

Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WOW!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's really amazing how much better Marvel productions have been than DC. This looks exciting and interesting while Justice League was just...meh.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Holy sh!t....

http://www.superherohype.com/news/408435-the-avengers-infinity-war-trailer-is-here#/slide/1

So rockin.....that just made my Wednesday.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. Just wow. =)
Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. BTW, did I miss slowguy's "Justice League" review?
Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
didn't see one myself. i'm glad i only paid 7.50 to see it. wonder woman is really the one good movie the DC franchise has bestowed upon us. i actually did like man of steel though. so that's 1.75 good movies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had no idea it was coming this May!

PS. The DC movies have sucked. They need to get someone new over there and get rid of Zack Snyder who still thinks he's making Watchmen.
Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I had no idea it was coming this May!

PS. The DC movies have sucked. They need to get someone new over there and get rid of Zack Snyder who still thinks he's making Watchmen.

Zach's movies can be visually stunning, and his successes were ones like 300 and Watchmen (and yes, I thoroughly enjoyed Watchmen) were ones that stayed relatively close to the source material (we can debate later whether having a giant squid monster or having Ozy frame Dr. Manhattan was better). But he has gone completely off the rails with his depictions of Superman and Batman.
Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
didn't see one myself. i'm glad i only paid 7.50 to see it. wonder woman is really the one good movie the DC franchise has bestowed upon us. i actually did like man of steel though. so that's 1.75 good movies.

The Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy (starring Christian Bale) was the high water mark.
Wonder Woman was good, though nothing great.
Everything else from DC is so derivative, uninspired and trite that the trailers are far more enjoyable than the movie/

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, how could I forget about the Nolan Batman! You're so right. I am embarrassed. Loved those movies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
. But he has gone completely off the rails with his depictions of Superman and Batman.

Unless they are going the Injustice route. But with all that's changed with the directions of their movies, I don't even think they know where they are going with them anymore.
I keep seeing multiple story lines pop up and none are meshing well together...Batman v Superman, Death of Superman, Flashpoint, and Injustice all makes for a messy story.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Holy sh!t....

That was a big meh from me. The only promising thing in that trailer was at the end. Nothing really wowed me.
Quote Reply
Re: Avengers - Infinity War trailer released! [spudone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, he'll be back in Captain Marvel.
Quote Reply