Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

extremely bloodshot red eyes after ftp test or intervals??
Quote | Reply
Something to worry about? never noticed before but the wife has concerns

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Re: extremely bloodshot red eyes after ftp test or intervals?? [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like you're going too hard on the test.
Quote Reply
Re: extremely bloodshot red eyes after ftp test or intervals?? [surfNJmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe you're staring so hard at the numbers that you're forgetting to blink?

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Re: extremely bloodshot red eyes after ftp test or intervals?? [nickwhite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwhite wrote:
Sounds like you're going too hard on the test.

No such thing as to hard on a 20 minute power test. You go as hard as you can go while still being able to make it 20 minutes

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
surfNJmatt wrote:

i get them although not extremely bloodshot. do you have a fan blowing in your face? my fan is about 2 feet away from my face

i also get them when riding for 5-6 hours outside even though i'm wearing sunglasses
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
surfNJmatt wrote:

do you see brown stripe on your underwear with your red eyes? If yes, you are going to hard. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
same here.
i've found its the sweat that gets into my eyes regardless of headband/towel strategies.

Visine is your friend
Quote Reply