Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Any recommendations on a nice quality bag/briefcase? [SkipG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Their jackets, long sleeve knits, and jeans are just as good as the bag. Actually, my waxed canvas duffle from them is one of my favorite possessions. Their T’s are OK, a strong deal when in the stock section of the store and on sale, but not phenomenal otherwise. But the jackets — premier.

SkipG wrote:
MidwestRoadie wrote:
I’m glad you like it as much as I like mine! Which leather dye did you end up with, chromexcel #8 or nut brown Dublin? I have the Dublin and the patina from wear-in just gets better, especially with a little conditioning every couple of months. I don’t know how they do it for the price.
I got the nut brown, just a solid product, quality, looks and price. Hard to believe it was around the $200 price point. I will definitely pick up a few other products from them in the future.
Quote Reply
Re: Any recommendations on a nice quality bag/briefcase? [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I use the Mountainsmith Adventure Office Large, fits everything I need and will also double as a overnighter if you pack light. Lifetime guarantee, I have one of their lumbar packs that is almost 20 years old and going strong.

https://mountainsmith.com/adventure-office.html

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply

Prev Next