Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
devashish_paul wrote:
Get your grievances out of the way people. We start running on Friday! The 25% price hike on my zero dollar subscription to ST and the ST log is unbearable though.

Last day for grievances. Everyone should be grieving about how badly I'm going to crush them in this challenge. (this thread needs some good trash talk)

More specifically they will be grieving on the race course weeks or months after day 100 when they are looking at the heels of your Nike Vaporfly shoes when you smoke them out of T2....at that point, all their top line ST approved benchpress FTP numbers will be useless. My final day's grievance, is that the disc surgery I am waiting for has not happened before the challenge....I was hoping to use it as an excuse, so hopefully it can happen DURING and I have a built in excuse to hound you guys from the sidelines at the virtual 100/100 track sessions.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
Everyone should be grieving about how badly I'm going to crush them in this challenge. (this thread needs some good trash talk)

Crush all you want; you won't hear the lamentations of our women, though

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Sean H wrote:
Everyone should be grieving about how badly I'm going to crush them in this challenge. (this thread needs some good trash talk)

Crush all you want; you won't hear the lamentations of our women, though

Correct, I will hear them laud my dominance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If that's what you're into

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
have run perhaps 40 times so far this year but gotta start somewhere so..

IN!!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How will it work for folks in other time-zones. If we use Strava will it correctly adjust to CST or PST from GMT? Theoretically I could run twice in two days here but only count as one day there

?
Quote Reply
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [RonanIRL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
doesn't matter. you have to do 100 runs in the 100 day time period. You can do one per day or 100 in 1 day (if there were enough minutes in 1 day to do so).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the rules say otherwise!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017/18 100/100 Run Challenge Airing of the Grievances Thread [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My grievance is that for the past 5 years or so while this challenge has been on I've either been focusing on swimming, focusing on cycling, injured, coming back from injury or sick.

Maybe this year.
Quote Reply

Prev Next