Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotor 3D+, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 & Ultegra, Zipp 808 FCC, Garmin Edge 1000, Canyon, FSA, Wheels Mfg, Aita Ceramic
Quote | Reply
Howdy-

Cleaning out my extras. Everything is in very good to excellent condition, unless otherwise noted. I've included photos for all items.

Sale specifics:
I'm not a store nor am I a bike reseller. These are parts I acquired for my personal builds. I have since gone in other directions with my bikes so they're being made available at reasonable prices. All prices include shipping to CONUS via USPS (unless a better & less expensive option is available via UPS or FedEx). I'd prefer Venmo or PayPal Friends & Family. Will accept PayPal transactions that enable you to feel comfortable with Buyer Protection for an addition 3% upcharge.

I'll entertain best offers but, be forewarned, I will respond with obnoxious GIFs (or laugh in your general direction) if you lowball.

The list:

• Rotor 3D+ 175mm BB30 - SOLD
  • 2014 Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher (88/188 hub) - SOLD
  • Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle - SOLD
  • Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 Shifters (1 brand new, 1 used) - $350
  • Rotor NoQ 52/36 Chain Rings (Like New/Take-Offs) - $100
  • Rotor MAS Spider 110BCD - $50
  • FSA EL230 BB86/EVO386 Bottom Bracket - SOLD
  • Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-25 11-Speed Cassette - SOLD
  • Canyon Torque Wrench Kit - $25
  • Rotor BB30 Spacers - SOLD
  • Wheels Manufacturing 386EVO Washers for 24mm Shimano Crank Shims - $20
  • Aita Ceramic BB386EVO Bottom Bracket - SOLD

The details:

• Rotor 3D+ 175mm BB30 - $195 (each) I originally went from 172.5mm to 175 on both my TT and roadie thinking I could generate better power. But, nope. I've now sized down to 170mm and am now in the sweet spot on the roadie. Will likely move to a 165 or even 160 on the TT to improve my hip angle.

• 2014 Zipp 808 Firecrest Carbon Clincher (88/188 hub) - $1500 I bought these with my Canyon Speedmax at the beginning of the year, but was injured in May taking me out training for the year. I have never ridden them outside of a quick shakedown check after purchasing. They have about 300 miles on them. The decals have been removed from them bringing their race weight to 1798g (826g front/972g rear) which is 87g below the currently available Firecrest clincher per Zipp (http://zipp.com/wheels/808-firecrest---carbon-clincher/). They are epic wheels, but I've decided to move to Enves for both bikes.

• Garmin Edge 1000 Bundle - $400 I picked this up a month or so ago and it's just too fancy for what I need on a ride. I have an Edge 500 and it gives me all the data I need to banter to myself about during rides. This thing is a work of art. But, for me, it's information overload. The head unit has been used a handful of times and, with the exception of a little wear on the backside, it's pristine. It includes sealed and unused mounted and heart rate monitor a lightly-used speed and cadence sensor and all the original paperwork. It has been de-registered from Garmin.com so it's ready for you to use. In addition, I'm also including a rare-earth magnet to install in your crank arm in addition to the OEM magnet. It fits flush with the end of your pedal spindle so there is no need to sticky tape and zip-tie anything. Though, if you want to go that route, the original magnet is included.

• Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 Shifters (1 brand new, 1 used) - $350Originally, I had Dura Ace 9070 Di2 on my Boardman AiR 9.8 roadie. That bike's life ended when I was doored on a training ride this past May. The right shifter was destroyed and the left suffered a couple minor nicks. It functions perfectly still. I purchased a left shifter, new from a dealer, thinking I was going to do a frame and build to replace the Boardman. It has never been used. I ended up buying a complete bike with SRAM Red eTap and no longer need the Dura Ace handles. Consequently I will me rotating out the Ultegra 6870 Di2 derailleurs and making a mini groupset available if you're looking for something like that in the next couple weeks.

• Rotor NoQ 52/36 Chain Rings (Like New/Take-Offs) - $100 These came with a 170mm crank that I picked up to replace the 175mm cranks listed above. The 52 ring has a ride on them from the previous owner. The 36 looks like it was never engaged. They're pretty pristine. I just happen to have a set already, which I'm keeping as spares once I personal prime into Q-rings, so no point in having 2 sets.

• Rotor MAS Spider 110BCD - $50 This came on the other 170mm crank that I picked up to replace the 175mm cranks listed above. Both my cranks have Power2Max power meters so I can't use MAS spiders.

• FSA EL230 BB86/EVO386 Bottom Bracket - $35 My roadie originally came with a FSA K-Force Light crank + Power2Max power meter. The BB that was on it was installed poorly, so I had this installed new to replace it. I have since moved back to Rotor cranks and had this removed when I swapped back. The BB was pressed out using an Enduro Bottom Bracket tool and not knocked out using a Park Tool bludger. It as probably 100 miles on it and comes with a new wavy washer.

• Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-25 11-Speed Cassette - $50 Great cassette. I just suck at climbing. So I'd rather have a 11-28 on all my bikes. Has a couple hundred miles on it max.

• Canyon Ultimate Reflector Kit - $15 This came with my roadie. I don't need them. But there are folks who like to reflect the hell outta the place. So, if that's your desire, have at it.

• Canyon Torque Wrench Kit - $25 This came with my roadie. I already have one from my TT. Brand new. Never opened.

• Garmin Combo Edge/GoPro Virb X/XE Handlebar Mount Bike - $25 This came with my wife's Edge computer. Don't have the rubber inserts or the Virb attachment. Never used.

• Rotor BB30 Spacers These were from my Boardman AiR 9.8 when I moved from stock Dura Ace 9070 to Rotor 3D+. They have about 500 miles on them. In awesome condition..

• Wheels Manufacturing 386EVO Washers for 24mm Shimano Crank Shims - $20 At one point, I had a Boardman Air TTE 9.8 and was going to go with a Rotor 3D24 crank. These shims were part of that build. That ended up not happening, when I decided to sell the bike. Hence the left over washers. They're brand new and unused.

• Aita Ceramic BB386EVO Bottom Bracket - $100 These came on my roadie. The shop who put them in didn't do that great a job. They've been removed using a Park Tool bludger. They seem to be quite smooth, but I've decided to go all-Rotor on my BBs + Cranks

Last edited by: jasonwiener: Jan 15, 18 8:39
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 & Ultegra, Zipp 808 FCC, Garmin Edge 1000, Canyon, FSA, Wheels Mfg, Aita Ceramic [jasonwiener] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP -> Take 10% off any price through the end of weekend.

1 of the Rotor cranks has been SOLD!
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 & Ultegra, Zipp 808 FCC, Garmin Edge 1000, Canyon, FSA, Wheels Mfg, Aita Ceramic [jasonwiener] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking to go 165 on the Rotor 3D? Want to swap? I have a 3D+ crankset 165mm 110 without the spider and am looking for a straight swap to either a 175 or 172.5. for my new build and putting on another Power2max power meter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have those Rotor 3D+ 175 cranks?
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 & Ultegra, Zipp 808 FCC, Garmin Edge 1000, Canyon, FSA, Wheels Mfg, Aita Ceramic [Montanaman42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi. Sorry for the delayed response. The 175mm cranks have sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer about the cranks but I am interested in the Di2 Ultegra group and Dura shifters. I'm looking for a setup with Hydro disk brakes but i am going with a P2M spider power meter so don't need the crankset. Shifters, front and rear derailleurs and hydro brake calipers if possible for my build. Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Rotor 3D+, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 & Ultegra, Zipp 808 FCC, Garmin Edge 1000, Canyon, FSA, Wheels Mfg, Aita Ceramic [Montanaman42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that's what I did with my TT and road (minus the hydro). The Rotor's are monster. I have seen a couple guys on eBay selling Di2 hydro shifters very reasonably. Not sure if you even need them.

Good luck with the build. Sounds like it'll be magnificent when you're done.
Quote Reply