Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump takes a pass on being named person of the year [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Trump takes a pass on being named person of the year [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Moose Humper? The US has a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Hilary and you curse the US. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know; that the US being the world's greatest power saves lives. And our existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at moose orgies, you want the US on that wall. You need the US on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that the US provides, and then questions the manner in which it provides it! I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think!

Eh, not bad. I'll give it a 6/10.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump takes a pass on being named person of the year [JerseyBigfoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JerseyBigfoot wrote:

The WHO is funded by voluntary donations a well as contributions from individual member nations. In 2016, the US contributed 18.9%. Using the previous example of the four European countries, who we have established have a combined population only 84% that of the US, their contribution is 22% of the overall WHO contributions.

Again, using our perspective from the previous example, now Duffy is paying less than Riku, Jan, Camille, John, and also Valentina from Italy.

Uh oh...

Shirley you don't mean *the* Valentina from Italy?!?

Then again, who doesn't love cannolis?
Last edited by: OneGoodLeg: Dec 6, 17 15:05
Quote Reply

Prev Next