Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Suunto Ambit2 Sapphire, XLAB, Stems
Quote | Reply
All prices are OBO and include shipping to the lower 48 states. Let me know if you have any questions or would like pics of any specific items.

Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire - Used, perfect working condition with some light scuffing on the watch bezel that I tried to capture in the pics. The sapphire glass is flawless. Comes with 2 charging cables. $80

Scosche Rythm+ - The gold standard in optical heart rate. Bluetooth and Ant+. Used a few times before moving to a watch with optical HR. SOLD

Various stems, all aluminum:
- Vision - 90mm / +/-10deg / 26.0 clamp - Could use some new bolts, but otherwise good shape. $10
- Profile Design Aris - 110mm / +/-25deg / 26.0 clamp - very good condition. $10
- Profile Design Hammer OS - 90mm / 0deg / 31.8 clamp - Like new. $SOLD

XLAB Mega Bag - Unused. You could take a picnic in this thing, or maybe a spare bike. It is well made, just doesn't fit my more minimalist style. $10

Thule Chariot Baby Supporter - Great condition. Purchased December 2015 and used for two months. $15

Rudy Project Wingspan - $SOLD
Sidi Dominator - $SOLD
FSA SLK Light - $SOLD
SRAM S900 BB30 Crank Arms (177.5mm) w/ aluminum spider - $SOLD
Last edited by: Dave_M: Feb 5, 18 1:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA and SRAM Cranksets, Sidi, Rudy Project Wingspan, Stems [Dave_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Updated sold items.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA and SRAM Cranksets, Sidi, Rudy Project Wingspan, Stems [Dave_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’d like the - Profile Design Aris - 110mm / +/-25deg / 26.0 clamp - very good condition for the $10 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Updated sold items and added Suunto Ambit 2 Sapphire.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Suunto Ambit2 Sapphire, Sidi, Rudy Project Wingspan, Stems [Dave_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sending you a PM re: SIDI shoes, thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Suunto Ambit2 Sapphire, XLAB, Stems [Dave_M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Sold Items and updated prices. Feel free to make offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
February Bump. Updated items and price drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Items and price drops
Quote Reply