Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Cannondale Trail SL2 29er Size L - $350
Quote | Reply
I ordered myself a new mountain bike earlier this week, so the old one must go! I bought this bike new at the end of 2013 and have ridden it some, but not a lot. Bike probably has 300 miles on it. Its in pretty good shape, has a couple scratches from me falling a few times (see pics). The brakes could probably use a bleed, but function ok. The shifters work fine. Everything is stock - even the saddle and tires. I'm in DFW and can drive a reasonable distance to meet if you like (let's say 75 miles). If someone really wants to ship this thing, I can take it to a local shop and get it packed and shipped, but I think it will be pretty pricey. Here are the official specs from Cannondale and pics of my bike:

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Cannondale Trail SL2 29er Size L - $350 [tri_curious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Cannondale Trail SL2 29er Size L - $350 [tri_curious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice bike. Any idea how much it would cost for a bike shop to ship to Fla [Tampa Bay area]?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it. Message sent.

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Cannondale Trail SL2 29er Size L - $350 [surfslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold.
Quote Reply