Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Frameset 54
Quote | Reply
I have not owned a carbon road bike. Ever. So, I'd thought I'd start with this one: 2012 - 2015 Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Frameset in a 54.
Please let me know if you have one. I saw a few on ebay and these older framesets were going for pretty decent price ($600 - 950).
Also, it needs to be a Hi Mod and it needs to be a 54 and it needs to be a frameset -- I already have all the parts. But I do not really care too much about the colors.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Frameset 54 [nmrt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nmrt wrote:
I have not owned a carbon road bike. Ever. So, I'd thought I'd start with this one: 2012 - 2015 Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod
Frameset in a 54.
Please let me know if you have one. I saw a few on ebay and these older framesets were going for pretty decent price ($600 - 950).
Also, it needs to be a Hi Mod and it needs to be a 54 and it needs to be a frameset -- I already have all the parts. But I do not really care too much about the colors.
Thanks!

I have:

• 54 2015 Himod - Mechanical - Formerly ridden frameset by Nathan Brown (google him) - top tube had carbon repair - it looks like it was on a work stand and the stand fell over, causing it to need repair, it did not puncture through, it was repaired by Drew Wilson at Cyclocarbon $490 shipped. I do not have previous pictures. It is painted. Drew warranty's his work lifetime and it is transferable.
  • 54 2015 Himod - Di2 only - Formerly Ridden framset by Nathan Haas (google him) - has chain drop and marks around chain stay and seat stay - $790 shipped - This is my mountain climber bike. It has been through many trips through Colorado summer days.

Prices above are US48 only via bikeflights.

Paypal plus fees.

Both include: frame, post, headset, seatpost clamp

If interested, text me 780-0477 area code 903 . My name is Mike.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Frameset 54 [mikebtyler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking.
The above bikes did not work out because they were electronic only.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Cannondale Supersix Evo Hi Mod Frameset 54 [nmrt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nmrt wrote:
Still looking.
The above bikes did not work out because they were electronic only.
Thanks!

Yup, that was my bad. Both frames above are Di2 only.
Quote Reply