Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
It's no wonder the D.C., media and Hollywood liberals defended Slick Willie and his ilk all these years. They were doing much the same thing as him (while also proclaiming to support women's rights). Finally, their hypocrisy is being exposed. Drain the swamp.

Out of curiosity, what's your take on Trump walking into Miss Teen USA dressing rooms to ogle teen girls that were in various states of undress?

What's your take on Trump forcing unwanted kisses upon countless women?

What's your take on the accusations of sexual assault against Trump? For instance...

Quote:
Natasha Stoynoff, who accused Trump of pushing her against a wall and shoving his tongue in her mouth.

That sounds positively Al Franken-esque wouldn't you say?

You really think you'll get a sensible answer to those questions?

Of course not. He's a Trump ball washer of the highest order.

Yet he wants to "drain the swamp".

Nothing to see here...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
Duffy wrote:
And to think that just a month ago people thought Mike Pence had no respect for women becaue he wouldn’t dine alone with them....

...a policy that I personally think is ridiculous.
Why ridiculous?

Because I can have dinner with whoever I want, whenever I want, and it’s never a problem.

Maybe I’m just naive.

He can too. He just chooses not to.
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Getting back to the original Congressdude Conyers thing, it's pretty bad:

"Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

Documents from the complaint obtained by BuzzFeed News include four signed affidavits, three of which are notarized, from former staff members who allege that Conyers, the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public. Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic."

What makes this one even worse, though, is that -- barring a settlement -- Conyers basically tried to get the woman to pimp for him if she wouldn't comply:

"In her complaint, the former employee said Conyers repeatedly asked her for sexual favors and often asked her to join him in a hotel room. On one occasion, she alleges that Conyers asked her to work out of his room for the evening, but when she arrived the congressman started talking about his sexual desires. She alleged he then told her she needed to “touch it,” in reference to his penis, or find him a woman who would meet his sexual demands."

Quite the choice to lay on a young woman hoping to work in politics: Either yanky the cranky herself or go find a fellow young woman acquaintance to fill in. REALLY CLASSY, JOHN (YOU CREEP)! ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's no wonder the D.C., media and Hollywood liberals defended Slick Willie and his ilk all these years. They were doing much the same thing as him (while also proclaiming to support women's rights). Finally, their hypocrisy is being exposed. Drain the swamp.

Out of curiosity, what's your take on Trump walking into Miss Teen USA dressing rooms to ogle teen girls that were in various states of undress?

What's your take on the accusations of sexual assault against Trump? For instance...

How Trump is getting a free pass from the Trump supporters is exactly how Clinton got a free pass but they just don't see their own hypocrisy. It's hard to believe but they just don't see that they are doing the same thing.

Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And before anyone starts the BUT BUT BUT TRUMP!!! stuff here...

Nobody should get a free pass.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
Duffy wrote:
And to think that just a month ago people thought Mike Pence had no respect for women becaue he wouldn’t dine alone with them....

Why ridiculous?

During my Army days male officers were generally wary of ever being alone with a female of lower rank. If there needed to be a discussion in your office with a female soldier, you brought in the 1SG so there'd be someone else in the room. If you needed a driver for your vehicle, you never chose a female soldier for the task. It's basic risk management. Your career would not survive an utterly false accusation. Your career wouldn't even survive a baseless whispered rumor of impropriety.

As a senior enlisted man and then a commissioned officer I NEVER, EVER allowed myself to be alone with a female service member or civil servant during the course of my duties, especially if there was counseling or disciplinary action matters involved. When I was a Navy instructor at the independent duty Hospital Corpsman training course (and this was 30+ years ago) the written and unwritten policies were that you always had to have a female member from the instructor or support staff with you if you had to counsel or otherwise interact with the female students away from the actual classroom environment. It was just being prudent back then.

It was pretty common behavior in my neck of the Marine Corps as well. When I first enlisted I was sent to a male only combat unit. Two years later when the first gates first opened to women to front line units we got our first female Marines. Honestly, the old salts simply didn't know how to behave around women as many of them had spent their entire careers not being around XX-chromosome Marines, and us young salts were afraid because the old guys didn't quite now how to teach us to not behave like animals.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
And before anyone starts the BUT BUT BUT TRUMP!!! stuff here...

Nobody should get a free pass.

Post #13. And oh, TDS iallows for a free pass.
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

How Trump is getting a free pass from the Trump supporters is exactly how Clinton got a free pass but they just don't see their own hypocrisy. It's hard to believe but they just don't see that they are doing the same thing.

Chief among them, Hannity.
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
And yet, at every turn, you're a Trump ball-washer...

Doesn’t hate Trump with a foaming mouth and laughs at all the petty, ridiculous, and largely pointless criticisms that are posited here in multiple threads per day = ball washer to you because you can only see two choices.

Quote:
...revelling in any opportunity to slam Dems...

What the Democratic Party stands for is antithetical to my beliefs in almost every way. Even in the positions we agree on they fuck it up by going too far. Take abortion, for example. To the dems it’s not enough to support a persons individual freedom to choose abortion or not, they conclude that the government (taxpayers) must pay for them. And if you disagree with that you’re “anti-women”.

Quote:
...and support Pubs

What Republican have I supported? I’ve been railing against elected republicans here almost as much as I do democrats.

The Republican Party is full of corrupt, lying pieces of shit who ran on (for years) repealing Obamacare and lowering taxes. Now they have unfettered power to do just that and they punted on Obamacare and are going to raise taxes.

Fuck them too.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy101 wrote:
Duffy wrote:
RangerGress wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Why ridiculous?

Because I can have dinner with whoever I want, whenever I want, and it’s never a problem.

Maybe I’m just naive.

He can too. He just chooses not to.

Right. And I think that it’s ridiculous.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy, I think she wants you.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:

Is KS a woman? I can’t tell (which says a lot, actually).

I do find it interesting that some of craziest sexual relationships I’ve ever had was with women who claimed to absolutely hate me. Part of the hate was that they were sexually attracted to me despite (or perhaps because of) what comes out of my mouth.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

I do find it interesting that some of craziest sexual relationships I’ve ever had was with women who claimed to absolutely hate me. Part of the hate was that they were sexually attracted to me despite (or perhaps because of) what comes out of my mouth.

That's funny, if you're trying to imply something. I don't hate you and I'm not attracted to you. I know both for a fact. We'd probably enjoy each other's company for a few beers in a bar though (and I'd humiliate you at pool), but definitely nothing more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

That's funny, if you're trying to imply something. I don't hate you and I'm not attracted to you. I know both for a fact. We'd probably enjoy each other's company for a few beers in a bar though (and I'd humiliate you at pool), but definitely nothing more.

You’ve never met me. If you did you would be attracted to me regardless of whether you’re a man or a woman (we still haven’t determined that).

I don’t drink.

I suck at pool.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

You’ve never met me. If you did you would be attracted to me regardless of whether you’re a man or a woman (we still haven’t determined that).

I don’t drink.

I suck at pool.

You'd want to f#ck me. But you have to know it has to be consensual, and I probably wouldn't consent.

Some people call me one of the sexiest people alive. Here's a pic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

I don’t drink.

I suck at pool.

You'd want to f#ck me. But you have to know it has to be consensual, and I probably wouldn't consent.

It's like a d*ck measuring contest with you two.

Somebody pass me some more popcorn! ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:

I don’t drink.

I suck at pool.

It's like a d*ck measuring contest with you two.

Somebody pass me some more popcorn! ;-)

Well he doesn't know if I have a d*ck or not, but he'd want to f#ck me regardless. I mean the guy is into dying cats, so why wouldn't he want to f#ck a chubby Asian?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Well he doesn't know if I have a d*ck or not, but he'd want to f#ck me regardless.

I’m not interested in fucking guys.

Quote:
I mean the guy is into dying cats...

I wasn’t into the cat, I was into the girl that was holding the cat.

Quote:
so why wouldn't he want to f#ck a chubby Asian?!

I’m not attracted Asians, chubby or otherwise.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
Well he doesn't know if I have a d*ck or not, but he'd want to f#ck me regardless.

I’m not interested in fucking guys.

Quote:
I mean the guy is into dying cats...

I wasn’t into the cat, I was into the girl that was holding the cat.

Quote:
so why wouldn't he want to f#ck a chubby Asian?!

I’m not attracted Asians, chubby or otherwise.

Rascist

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

I’m not attracted Asians

I think you are. I mean you talk like one here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Duffy wrote:

I’m not attracted Asians

I think you are. I mean you talk like one here.

I talk like an Asian? Or I talk like I’m attracted to Asians?

FWIW I banged exactly one Asian girl but she was half German.

There’s a joke in there but I’m keeping it to myself.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:

Good one. Kay wins the Internet this day.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump supporters make up around 30% of the electorate. Clinton, closer to 55% - 60% depending on what poll you read at that time. Not a lot of people in this country hold Trump up as a man of great virtue. Can't really same the same for Clinton supporters in the 90s, and even today. My guess is the two people who brought Trump into this discussion both think, or at least at the time thought very highly of Clinton. Right Blep and Kay?

Sanuk wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Congress dude John conyers nailed for sexual creepiness [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Trump supporters make up around 30% of the electorate. Clinton, closer to 55% - 60% depending on what poll you read at that time. Not a lot of people in this country hold Trump up as a man of great virtue. Can't really same the same for Clinton supporters in the 90s, and even today. My guess is the two people who brought Trump into this discussion both think, or at least at the time thought very highly of Clinton. Right Blep and Kay?

Sanuk wrote:

Nope. I've always thought both Clintons are abhorrent. Mostly vote Conservative.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like another accuser of John Conyers has come to light:

"Another former staff member to Michigan Rep. John Conyers alleged that she endured persistent sexual harassment by the congressman, according to court documents.

A former scheduler in the Conyers' office attempted to file a sealed lawsuit against him this February in the US District Court for the District of Columbia that alleges she suffered unwanted touching by the Democrat “repeatedly and daily.” She abandoned the lawsuit the next month, after the court denied her motion to seal the complaint.

The woman was not involved in the 2015 sexual harassment and wrongful dismissal complaint that Conyers settled in 2015, which was revealed Monday by BuzzFeed News, and is now under investigation by the House Ethics Committee.

The lawsuit centered on behavior that took place later, from 2015 to 2016, but involves similar allegations. The woman said that shortly after she started to work for Conyers he began to make sexual advances in the form of inappropriate comments and touching."

The former staffer later withdrew the complaint, stating that she had "affection" for the "civil rights icon."

Still, she didn't seem to much enjoy working under him.

Quote Reply

Prev Next