Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true.
Quote | Reply
An example of an intergenerational communication problem going on here:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/...s-cj-anderson-cries/
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That one made me laugh. I like CJ Anderson but you can't cry after a loss in pro sports when you've been getting blown out all year.
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I put the blame squarely on Elway for this year's QB debacle. He has 3 QB's and they stink. It would not surprise me to see Cousins end up in Bronco land next eyar.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh I love this! Can't stand Elway or the Broncos.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Oh I love this! Can't stand Elway or the Broncos.

Oh, I've never cared for Elway or the Broncos. However, I do feel for the guy on this one. Call out your team for being soft and they start crying? Not only did that backfire, but things are much worse than you thought!
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Elway's popularity is on the line. His team is atrocious right now and so big moves must be made. It could be Cousins and a move up in the draft but he will need to do something BIG. Very big. The last time I saw that many empty seats in Donkeyland was during the Kyle Orton Experiment.

jkca1 wrote:
I put the blame squarely on Elway for this year's QB debacle. He has 3 QB's and they stink. It would not surprise me to see Cousins end up in Bronco land next eyar.
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Elway's popularity is on the line. His team is atrocious right now and so big moves must be made. It could be Cousins and a move up in the draft but he will need to do something BIG. Very big. The last time I saw that many empty seats in Donkeyland was during the Kyle Orton Experiment.

jkca1 wrote:

Elway can't draft to save his life. I'm hoping they can lose out and draft a QB early. If they do that I wonder if they keep Trevor or Brock if he's not going to be ready day one.
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be fair, the offensive play calling has been atrocious. It would take a superstar QB to succeed with the plays they've called and the Broncos don't have that kind of QB. Replacing the offensive coordinator may have been what they needed. Whether much will change this first week remains to be seen.

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:

jkca1 wrote:

I think the Broncos faithful would willingly accept Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton back with a smile.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Broncos had another cryer this week.

Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:

jkca1 wrote:

I think the Broncos faithful would willingly accept Kyle "Neckbeard" Orton back with a smile.

Maybe if Manning's wife can order some more of that human growth hormone and gets some PT from the trainer at Tennessee we could get Manning back.
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait until next year. Eli will be cut or traded and the Broncos will snatch him up hoping to recreate some of Peyton's magic.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Wait until next year. Eli will be cut or traded and the Broncos will snatch him up hoping to recreate some of Peyton's magic.

and Tebow will be the backup
Quote Reply
Re: Elway calls Broncos soft and team cries because it's soooo not true. [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sad and sorry year of football, but at least they split with the raiders and beat the cowboys

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply