Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin Connect TSS
Quote | Reply
When I upload a ride from my 910XT I get a TSS for the ride.

When I upload a trainer ride file from the Wahoo app to Garmin Connect I don't get a TSS score.

I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that the FTP on a Garmin is set in the device itself. Is there any way to get it working with an app for indoor rides?

I'm trying to get one simple place to track my training over time. Garmin Connect seems to give me what I want if I can get this one issue ironed out.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect TSS [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you exclusively using Garmin Connect, or combined with Training Peaks?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect TSS [new_trimes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
new_trimes wrote:
Are you exclusively using Garmin Connect, or combined with Training Peaks?

Garmin Connect exclusively.

I have a free account with Training Peaks but have never really used it for anything. It seemed to be much more detailed than I was looking for at the time.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect TSS [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I too was using a wahoo device on my indoor training rides and a different device for tracking runs and swimming workouts. I personally found TP easier to use to combine and track the workouts over time.

Training Peaks does have a bit of a learning curve, but the more I use it The more I love it.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Connect TSS [new_trimes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My goal is simplicity. I just don't want to have to keep switching platforms and manually adding workouts. I'm not sure if that exists.

For me, Garmin Connect works fine. If I could only figure out if I can get the TSS from my indoor rides.
Quote Reply