Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What if Starr was correct? [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
She bulldozed a few women about 20 years ago but it's time to let it go.

She did it last year.
Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [Greg66] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Greg66 wrote:
Also interesting to consider the “what if”. Gore would have become President. Especially ironic as (at least according to wiki) he would have been in 2000 had the SC not halted the recount.

The man who should have been President not Ince, but twice. That’s got to leave a mark.

Keep going. Gore President for 2 terms, Hilary maybe does not gain the power she had in the party, and thus is not the candidate in 2016... So, is Trump still President?
Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Greg66 wrote:
Also interesting to consider the “what if”. Gore would have become President. Especially ironic as (at least according to wiki) he would have been in 2000 had the SC not halted the recount.

The man who should have been President not Ince, but twice. That’s got to leave a mark.

Keep going. Gore President for 2 terms, Hilary maybe does not gain the power she had in the party, and thus is not the candidate in 2016... So, is Trump still President?

So the Butterfly Effect of Bush being elected gave us Trump AND Hillary.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
That is hilarious in light of her recent book being released that she keeps demanding to be begging for her (15 minutes).

But you don't have to buy the book. Kim Kardashian begs for fame too but you can decide to not pay attention. She does ask for it and the Republicans continue to indulge her.

In the last year, how many Democrats have talked about Hillary Clinton and how often has Trump done the same? It is Trump, his administration and his supporters who have continually brought Clinton back into the limelight. I can't stand Clinton but it's the Republicans who just refuse to let her go. You can see it here in the LR. Go back and look at who brings up Clinton and it's almost exclusively Republicans and Trump supporters (who don't really support him of course).

Trump needs to ignore her, I agree. But it is the American media and Hillary herself that won't leave. Look around, every week she gets another headline for another moronic comment. She's the gift that keeps on giving, if I'm the RNC I love having her around. If I'm the DNC and the media, I'd begin asking myself if I am benefiting anyone by giving her air time. She may be the most hated woman in America today.
Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Greg66 wrote:

So the Butterfly Effect of Bush being elected gave us Trump AND Hillary.

Son of a bitch, I KNEW I didn't like that guy for a reason.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump needs to ignore her, I agree. But it is the American media and Hillary herself that won't leave.

Trump tweets about Hillary on almost a daily basis, particularly when things aren't going well for him. His followers are worse, bringing her up every single time Trump does something stupid, which is of course, almost daily. Hillary also has to go away. I just don't understand how she thinks her constant whining about Trump is helping her? She was on a stage with Bill this weekend complaining about Trump and even Bill looked uncomfortable with her.

The Democratic Party has to find someone that is a serious potential candidate. For the most part, the only Democrats that have been visible since the election are Clinton, Sanders and to a lesser extent Biden and Warren. In other words, the same old crew that got them where they are now.

If they think they are going to win in 2020 with that lineup, they are sadly mistaken again. I can't imagine any Democrat losing to Trump , other than the 4 mentioned.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Arial"]https://www.realclearpolitics.com/...taken_seriously.html[/url]

She's everywhere, making a fool of herself. I think Trump makes a fool of himself every day, but would she have been any better? One has to wonder. It is almost like she wants to take the Democratic Party down with her. The woman is scary.

We agree, I think both parties need to get their act together and dump the old guard. We have the Dem's talking up Warren, Biden, Sanders and Harris. My hope is that Trump either does not run, or gets a serious challenge from either Kasich or Sasse.

Sanuk wrote:
Trump needs to ignore her, I agree. But it is the American media and Hillary herself that won't leave.

Trump tweets about Hillary on almost a daily basis, particularly when things aren't going well for him. His followers are worse, bringing her up every single time Trump does something stupid, which is of course, almost daily. Hillary also has to go away. I just don't understand how she thinks her constant whining about Trump is helping her? She was on a stage with Bill this weekend complaining about Trump and even Bill looked uncomfortable with her.

The Democratic Party has to find someone that is a serious potential candidate. For the most part, the only Democrats that have been visible since the election are Clinton, Sanders and to a lesser extent Biden and Warren. In other words, the same old crew that got them where they are now.

If they think they are going to win in 2020 with that lineup, they are sadly mistaken again. I can't imagine any Democrat losing to Trump , other than the 4 mentioned.

Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
"Arial"]https://www.realclearpolitics.com/...taken_seriously.html[/url]

She's everywhere, making a fool of herself. I think Trump makes a fool of himself every day, but would she have been any better? One has to wonder. It is almost like she wants to take the Democratic Party down with her. The woman is scary.

We agree, I think both parties need to get their act together and dump the old guard. We have the Dem's talking up Warren, Biden, Sanders and Harris. My hope is that Trump either does not run, or gets a serious challenge from either Kasich or Sasse.
All the Dems have to do is find a charismatic well-spoke black guy or lady and he/she will be in the Whitehouse. No harder than that. The last several elections have pretty much proved that, to be elected president, one doesn't really need skills, experience, or any track record of leading groups of folks to success. It's all personality and charm.

The black community will almost lock-step get behind a black candidate. A good fraction of whitey will get support a black candidate simply because they are black.

To go OT a bit....If the GOP fielded a fiscally conservative black candidate, I've vote for him/her in a heartbeat. How about the Tea Party pushing a strong black candidate? That'd be awesome. Let the Dems choke as they struggle to figure out how to keep calling the other parties "racist" when it's a GOP black candidate running against their white candidate.

Books @ Amazon
"If only he had used his genius for niceness, instead of Evil." M. Smart
Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Don’t fall for it.

This is a play to build pressure for Trump to resign because he grabbed some pussy.

“We were wrong then. We shoul have made Clinton quit. We can redeem ourselves by gettting it ‘right’ this time.”

Don’t fall for it. The don’t care about what Clinton did.

Soooo.... Because the press largely gave Bill a pass in the 90s, we should let Moore and Drumpf slide now just to make it fair and consistent?

Like I'm sure you were similarly OK w/ all the folks who thought it was 'justice' that OJ got off, to make up for all the times the LAPD got away w/ shit before; solid reasoning there...
Quote Reply
Re: What if Starr was correct? [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Don’t fall for it.

This is a play to build pressure for Trump to resign because he grabbed some pussy.

“We were wrong then. We shoul have made Clinton quit. We can redeem ourselves by gettting it ‘right’ this time.”

Don’t fall for it. The don’t care about what Clinton did.

Soooo.... Because the press largely gave Bill a pass in the 90s, we should let Moore and Drumpf slide now just to make it fair and consistent?

Like I'm sure you were similarly OK w/ all the folks who thought it was 'justice' that OJ got off, to make up for all the times the LAPD got away w/ shit before; solid reasoning there...

Yeah, that’s exactly what I said.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next