Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB SRAM Red XG1090 10-speed cassette(s) - nearly immaculate?
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm on the lookout for anyone selling a SRAM Red XG1090 10-speed cassette (the later version with only one removable small sprocket and ventilated back plate). Will consider any available ratio (prefer 11-25 or 11-26), but only want cassettes that are really in fantastic condition.

Please get in touch if you are upgrading to 11s and have a race-only cassette that's going spare..

Thx,

j.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB SRAM Red XG1090 10-speed cassette(s) - nearly immaculate? [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have one that was race only, 10 speed Red 11-26. I'd have to check which version.....
Quote Reply
Re: WTB SRAM Red XG1090 10-speed cassette(s) - nearly immaculate? [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know if it is the later version with the rear cut-outs and single separate small sprocket - if so, how much?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB SRAM Red XG1090 10-speed cassette(s) - nearly immaculate? [jahknob] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jahknob wrote:
Let me know if it is the later version with the rear cut-outs and single separate small sprocket - if so, how much?

Thanks!

Just checked. It's the 1090 Red backed version with 2 cogs separate, main body and the lock ring. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a couple. I'll check the versions.

I switched all of my bikes to 11 speed and these have been sitting in my extra parts
Quote Reply
Re: WTB SRAM Red XG1090 10-speed cassette(s) - nearly immaculate? [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Let me know what you find!

j.
Quote Reply