Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

March Training Camps?
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for some help finding triathlon specific or cycling camps in early March. I've found some, CTS and Cycling House but they are out of the budget for my athlete. Does anyone know of any others?

Staying inside the US please.

Inside The Big Ring: Podcast & Coaching

Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [Brandes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your plans change, we are hosting one in California at end of April.

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How cool is this athlete? Are they fun to be around? You write the training, I'll host them (more likely tell them where to stay super cheap and be their training buddy).

Pink? Eh, maybe.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A few of us (Heath, Steve and I) are putting one on here in Tucson towards the latter part of March.
shoot me an email accererate3 at gmail dot com if you want some more info

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bjorn is doing a 10 day Swedish camp up here in Xantusia from march 19th to the 29th. It is going to be a combination of AG'ers and a couple aspiring pros, I could ask him if there will be room for one more? It should be a great altitude camp with moderate weather that time of year, last year it was in the 70's most days. You can ride to 8k feet and run to 9.5, but we sleep at a moderate 4k.

And I assume you know who Bjorn is if you frequent this site, he has quite a history in the sport and now as a top level coach bringing along others to their potential. PM me if interested in details.
Last edited by: monty: Nov 16, 17 11:14
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My wife and I do a camp of some type every year around that time. Usually just us and a few friends. Not sure what we are doing this year.

For simplicity, we really liked Ramer Alabama. That's where Alabama cycling camp is located, but would be easy to do on your own. Good riding and nice pool 30 min away at Troy University.

Same thing for Borrego Springs CA.

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [AndyPeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndyPeterson wrote:
My wife and I do a camp of some type every year around that time. Usually just us and a few friends. Not sure what we are doing this year.

For simplicity, we really liked Ramer Alabama. That's where Alabama cycling camp is located, but would be easy to do on your own. Good riding and nice pool 30 min away at Troy University.

Same thing for Borrego Springs CA.

Andy

Ramer, Alabama...I've always wanted to visit there.
Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [Dominion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s actually pretty nice. No distractions. Good roads.
Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [AndyPeterson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AndyPeterson wrote:

I'm just messing with you, man. I have family in Prattville, so somewhat familiar with the area. ;)
Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [Dominion] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dominion wrote:
AndyPeterson wrote:

I'm just messing with you, man. I have family in Prattville, so somewhat familiar with the area. ;)

I have walked through the Bamboo Forest of Prattville, the 7th Wonder of Alabama. I've seen the Boll Weevil Monument in Downtown Enterprise too, that surely rates up there as well.
Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Brian, she's on break the 1st 2 weeks of March... thanks for offering it up!

Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [al-gorithm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: March Training Camps? [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me see if anything surfaces, AZ is where we are looking so that may work. Potentially California as well

Quote Reply