Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Nike Publish Data to Back Up Efficacy of Vaporfly 4% Shoes in Reducing Energetic Cost of Running [awenborn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Managed to get my hand on a pair on black Friday. Wore them for the first time this morning on my weekly tempo. I'm buying the hype. They were awesome. They definitely feel weirder than even Hoka Cliftons with the squishyness. And when you take a step there's almost a 2 beat sound to it rather than the usual single audible peak from a footstrike. Kind of like a pogo stick.

As far as my running performance, it's hard to tell how much the shoes helped but the run was super easy this morning. But the weather was perfect and I've been putting a lot into my running lately and am seeing massive gains so all can't be attributed to the shoes.

Anyway, just wanted to recommend them. Even if it's just a placebo lol. It's just money. Do it.
Quote Reply
Re: Nike Publish Data to Back Up Efficacy of Vaporfly 4% Shoes in Reducing Energetic Cost of Running [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought a pair of Zoom Flys last week and after a week of running am in love with them. I don't know if its the placebo effect as well but im a believer. Shoes felt light and great. Currently trying to get my hands on some 4%, even with the ridiculous resell prices I think they may be worth it after running in the vapor flys.

2x Deca-Ironman World Cup (10 Ironmans in 10 days), 2x Quintuple Ironman World Cup (5 Ironmans in 5 days), Ultraman, Ultra Marathoner, and I once did an Ironman.
Last edited by: chuy: Nov 30, 17 9:53
Quote Reply
Re: Nike Publish Data to Back Up Efficacy of Vaporfly 4% Shoes in Reducing Energetic Cost of Running [chuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you mean zoom flys? You might try calling around to different fleet feet’s, they all got a run of sizes of the 4% for Black Friday so just depends on if there’s any left in your size at any of the stores.
Quote Reply

Prev Next