Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Charles Manson Clinging to Life in a California Hospital [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He's probably the only person alive qualified to be White House Press Secretary.

Quote | Reply
Sideways wrote:
He's probably the only person alive qualified to be White House Press Secretary.

Well, it would definitely make for lively pressers, no doubt. ;-)

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Charles Manson Clinging to Life in a California Hospital [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He should be cremated and secretly flushed down some toilet with a septic tank attached. I would gladly donate one of my 4 toilets, pretty sure whats on the other end would be a fitting resting place for his ashes..
Quote Reply
Re: Charles Manson Clinging to Life in a California Hospital [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
He should be cremated and secretly flushed down some toilet with a septic tank attached. I would gladly donate one of my 4 toilets, pretty sure whats on the other end would be a fitting resting place for his ashes..

Anywhere his ashes go, so will the followers. They will turn your septic tank into a shrine.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Charles Manson Clinging to Life in a California Hospital [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I said"secretly"
Quote Reply
Re: Charles Manson Clinging to Life in a California Hospital [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
I said"secretly"

They will find him! :)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply

Prev Next