Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is it worth it to fix the running track on your treadmill?
Quote | Reply
Due to life circumstances Ive been running a lot this year. I cracked the running deck after getting my treadmill. Now thinking of just gwtting it fix instead of buying one.
Its pacemaster gold elite. The new running track is $200 + tax + shipping amd handling. Then the labour I have not ask around.
Been looking around kijiji for the same model and theyre about $500 -$800. Is it worth it to get it fix? Really love the machine. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Is it worth it to fix the running track on your treadmill? [dboatx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I fixed my Sole F80 after my deck cracked. I probably didn't have to replace the deck as the cracks were very small and superficial, but they sent me a new deck for free so what the hey.

It was pretty easy to swap out the deck. Loosen the belt, slide out the old one, slide in the new one. It still took me over an hour since I wanted to get everything adjusted perfectly before and after it and I removed some side rails I didn't have to, but it was overall an easy job that you can def do yourself. I'd replace the deck if you like your TM, but nothing wrong as well with going for the upgrade!
Quote Reply
Re: Is it worth it to fix the running track on your treadmill? [dboatx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I replaced the deck on my pacemaster bronze last year. Worth it for sure. I managed to install it myself and I'm only moderately handy
Quote Reply
Re: Is it worth it to fix the running track on your treadmill? [lightheir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really love my treadmill thats why i wanna replace the deck! Thanks for your input
Quote Reply
Re: Is it worth it to fix the running track on your treadmill? [Torrent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect! Were u following any youtube video? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No video I just kept track of what screws went where when taking the old deck out. I made sure to lube the new deck as the crack in the old one was due to the belt wearing down into the wood/pressboard
Quote Reply